|Leader||Secretary-General Joe Gray|
The International Community of TJUN-ia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Secretary-General Joe Gray with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.61 billion Jaguars hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of TJUN-ia City. The average income tax rate is 82.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient TJUN-ian economy, worth 183 trillion Vals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 113,752 Vals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black, and kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents. Crime is totally unknown. TJUN-ia's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black.
- : TJUN-ia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Yorkshirely.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, artificial intelligences seeking exciting work are overcome with ennui.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, the TJUN-ia Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, skateparks can be found in every city.
Endorsements Received: 198 » Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Territorio di Nessuno, Empy, McMasterdonia, Orado, Glurponia, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Pallaith, Dabarastan, Seenvorland, Runeda, Pazair, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Ethnon, Notyoutopia, Steampunk Ariel, Gnomewatchers, Selfgradatude, Sundred, 1 very fast endotarter, United Kahndaq, Frances Francis the First of France, Clan Spaniel, Serendipita Martia, Tachycardia, PlanetPunk, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Viridiann, Dreadton, Sunto, Sea Ghost, Daiz, Zyvetskistaahn, Zumlandia, Loutsland, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Maott, Trillius, Siwale, Kranostav, Xentherida, and 148 others.Destructive Government Endorsing System, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Abject Ludicrosity, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sil Dorsett, Interdimensional Zone, Fizban, Ravendi, Bearical, Valhalla123, Pleroma Sans Romans, Castle Federation, Partax, El Fiji Grande, The Iron Lions, PotatoFarmers, Palgo, Valentine Z, Praeceps, Volstokn, Fendlium, Cobleck Weleis, Lungha, Napnomadia, Wilkshire, Loli County, Hamerica, Merconitonitopia, Valatic Ash, Moubarakistan, Kelvaros Prime, Noahs Second Country, Xagill, Universal State Formula, Woodsend, The New Communist Republic Of States, The Stratosphere Islands, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, Ver Testua, The Endless Eventide, Votak Matim, Psychotic Vegans, Xyrron, Omnistria, SherpDaWerp in TNP, The Lancerian Empire, Prevaland, Ihese, Malta Comino Gozo, Diodone, Crader, Abonland, The World Capitalist Confederation, Yokciq Empire, Plangainer, The Windmilluminati, SORT, Zecit, Antiyard, Nisastria, Nistriabar, New Lakemba, Varola, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Unshleepd, Irishvan, New Octicarg, Hyphen, Kobagia, Schnuftelland, Avastate, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Californian Redwood, Zeternia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, Mesopotama, The Serdey Islands, Potatolandium, Greater Pittsburgh, PortvgaI, Frostcell, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Timothea, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Advancia-Sizzletown, Veast, Plutayah, Termathe, Former English Colony, Prydania, I Like Killing people, Libertania Democratica, The Calabash Protectorate, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, Asoc lon, Seanat, Solcius, Pizza Squared, Brucklania, Arichia, Arbor Marshes, Joodey, LostLegion, Highton Islands, Borsukia, Damsmel, Maclare, Yalgora, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Anungu, Lionia, Simone Republic, Madjack, Labora, Energi Empire, Ihsan, Maynilan, Principia Mathematica, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Innocentic, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Solskjar, WeKnow, Andexia, Ultra777, Buckhem, U S Eh, Eastern Cous Empria, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Etanur, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, and Eschatosia.