|Faith||The cult of Sauelsuesor|
The Galactic Outpost of Sauelsuesor is a massive, safe nation, ruled by DarkAndromeda31 with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.267 billion Sauelsuesorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Andromeda. The average income tax rate is 44.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sauelsuesorian economy, worth 277 trillion Altairian cryptoDollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,546 Altairian cryptoDollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Kissing cousins produce the heartiest babies, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas, and pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents. Crime is totally unknown. Sauelsuesor's national animal is the space whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is The cult of Sauelsuesor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sauelsuesor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Sauelsuesor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sauelsuesor, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Following new legislation in Sauelsuesor, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Sauelsuesor, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Sauelsuesor endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Emroddeling.
- : Sauelsuesor was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Emroddeling.
- : Sauelsuesor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Sauelsuesor endorsed The Asexual Republic of Liruslau.
- : Sauelsuesor lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 33 » John Stossel, Sho, Czech Germania, Arthenas, Alaniztan, Ayeinc, Nationific, Londynium, Cadavaca, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Grasswhistle, SteamPunk Squirrels, Lina Camadz, Zentata, Carlia, Jerkania, Dutch Rational Tribes, Lewanda, Lushie, Imperio Lautiriano, Thucydide, Tirr Savattstra, Versuchen, Antwilla, The 3nd German Republic, Arenado, The Gilded Star, The United Nations of Kvenland, Prairiland, Monkelandd, Mikano, Velacree, and Portugal and Great Britannia.