The Dictatorship of Labavaria is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Librivk Samandrintsky with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 951 million Labavarians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drinitia. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Labavarian economy, worth 132 trillion Labavarian Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 139,278 Labavarian Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Police nightsticks see use all day long, they who do not work shall not eat, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Labavaria's national animal is the Samandrina, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, police nightsticks see use all day long.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, the new Labavarian-made OS is buggier and more inconvenient than a horse-drawn carriage.
- : Labavaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Following new legislation in Labavaria, military spending is on the increase.
- : Labavaria was endorsed by The Free Land of Veterans Association.
Endorsements Received: 56 » The 7th Coalition of Alba, Albrook, VW53Aland, Axdel, New Tokyo-3 City, Evrigenis, New Leganes, A mean old man, Exitos, Bogliqia, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, The Marlands, Aivintis, Aeljae, Agave, Adavan, Azureano, Arkantis, Kaigi, Arch Dornan, Anfair, Goodnamesarerare, Arcadiam, BearStackof2015, BadRNG, Merlovich, Bai Lung, Blobon, Buushi, Barfleur, Abtracnt, Adolanta, Asark, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Azgatan, 3 14159265358979323846264, Blobbo, Brotherland, Reino De Latine, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Modra, Brethren, Gernmark, Ridann, Kangarawa, and 6 others.Chalan, Hizuru, Santa Dystopia, United Citizens, Nadarena, and Veterans Association.