The Republic of Heaveria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 16.501 billion Heaverians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jupid. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Heaverian economy, worth a remarkable 1,223 trillion Krows a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is 74,156 Krows, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Executions often take hours as amateurs attempt to find veins, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP, and 4-year-olds studying for their mathematics exams are anxious that they will be unemployable in adulthood if they fail. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heaveria's national animal is the Heaverian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Heaveria was cleansed by a Level 3 Mechanized Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Empire of Zuuri, killing 7 million zombies.
- : Heaveria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombies.
- : Heaveria was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The United Kingdom of La Montevideo, curing 119 million infected.
- : Heaveria was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The United Kingdom of La Montevideo, curing 125 million infected.
- : Heaveria granted Successor authority to The Fedəration of My Nation as Deputy WA Delegate in The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate The Federal Republic of The Earths people in The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria altered its national flag.
- : Heaveria's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Heaveria removed regional password protection from The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria relocated from Osiris to The Free Nations Region.