|A little village up the coast
The Thirteen Zombie Hells of HC Eredivisie is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Richard with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, compulsory military service, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 44.844 billion HC Eredivisieans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Healthcare are also considered important, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of A little village up the coast. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient HC Eredivisiean economy, worth a staggering 50,040 trillion Fwooshes a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is a breathtaking 1,115,887 Fwooshes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in HC Eredivisie, and police are trained in using their steel-capped boots as a tool of law enforcement. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. HC Eredivisie's national animal is the Hctib Elttil, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Max Barryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HC Eredivisie altered its national flag.
- : HC Eredivisie endorsed The Hippie slaying states of Axorian.
- : HC Eredivisie was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : HC Eredivisie's influence in Belgium rose from "Nipper" to "Duckspeaker".
- : HC Eredivisie applied to join the World Assembly.
- : HC Eredivisie lodged a message on the Belgium Regional Message Board.
- : HC Eredivisie relocated from Balder to Belgium.
- : HC Eredivisie was refounded in Balder.
- : HC Eredivisie ceased to exist in Belgium.
- : HC Eredivisie's influence in Belgium rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
Endorsements Received: None.