|Leader||Presiding Steward Beregond ArFinn|
|Faith||the Church of Eru|
The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Presiding Steward Beregond ArFinn with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 34.61 billion Eluvatarans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romenna. The average income tax rate is 10.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eluvataran economy, worth a remarkable 5,259 trillion Romennan Dukats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 151,970 Romennan Dukats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, the logging industry is celebrating as tourists plaster Eluvatar with trees, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward, and innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eluvatar's national animal is the Lynx, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is the Church of Eru.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eluvatar endorsed The Emirate of Janpalma.
- : Eluvatar was endorsed by The Consitutional Diarchy of Argorinthia.
- : Eluvatar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- : Eluvatar removed regional password protection from Taijitu.
- : Eluvatar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Eluvatar was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Holy Mangsulong Federation of First Marcos Empire of the Philippines, infecting 87 million survivors.
- : Eluvatar was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Holy Mangsulong Federation of First Marcos Empire of the Philippines, infecting 254 million survivors.
- : Eluvatar was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Holy Mangsulong Federation of First Marcos Empire of the Philippines, infecting 387 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Eluvatar was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Gypsy Caravan of Fairskies, curing 326 million infected.
- : Eluvatar was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Gypsy Caravan of Fairskies, curing 895 million infected.