The Republic of Concordare is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.66 billion Concordarans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caelaurum. The average income tax rate is 19.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Concordaran economy, worth a remarkable 6,766 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 274,405 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country, and citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Concordare's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Concordare, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Concordare endorsed The United Free Democracy of Civitas Asiae et Pacificarum.
- : Concordare was endorsed by The United Free Democracy of Civitas Asiae et Pacificarum.
- : Concordare was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Mendevia.
- : Following new legislation in Concordare, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Concordare endorsed The Democratic Commonwealth of Ecclestia.
- : Concordare endorsed The Commonwealth of Mendevia.
- : Concordare voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Concordare voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Concordare was admitted to the World Assembly.