The Kingdom of Atsvea is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.728 billion Atsveans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 2,462 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 253,101 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs, Kristopher-Alger claims tax rises are the result of 'curses', and the government has certified several glow-in-the-dark athletes as drug free. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the government has certified several glow-in-the-dark athletes as drug free.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Democratic Republic of Central Dintinia.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Kristopher-Alger claims tax rises are the result of 'curses'.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, Kristopher-Alger's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, moonshine has made a resurgence.
- : Atsvea was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Forest.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Blon Gre, Effazio, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Cikya, Jutsa, Terrabod, Hoochlandia, Litauengrad, and 40 others.Ironic Remarks, Simbolon, Feladria, The Most Serene Republicans, Zinguanaville, Kannap, Ypogegrammeni, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Edible Plywood, Kepler-0085, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Rivienland, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Hommeres, The Rhuarc Bastion, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, Gorthias, Reannia, New Ladavia, Gloomspick, Dasche, Myuscao, Lugnan, Shalotte, Foir, Doxstern, Ordealius, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, McClandia Doge 2, Arklanda, and Eaven.