The 𝔅𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝕲𝖔𝖉 of Yodle is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Wuff with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 15.391 billion Yodleans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yodle City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Yodlean economy, worth a remarkable 4,348 trillion Gold Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 282,505 Gold Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Law schools are hurrying to teach the "prank defense" to their students, Yodleans incessantly needle their doctors for relief, many friends and relatives of Emperor Wuff have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, and prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present. Crime is totally unknown. Yodle's national animal is the Human Race, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Yodlism.
Yodle is ranked 312,203rd in the world and 325th in The Region That Has No Big Banks for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector, scoring -32.86 on the Henry Ford Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yodle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Atlantian Oceania".
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, many friends and relatives of Emperor Wuff have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, Yodleans incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, law schools are hurrying to teach the "prank defense" to their students.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Yodle endorsed The Allied States of -Watermelon-.
- : Yodle was endorsed by The Allied States of -Watermelon-.
- : Yodle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate England".
- : Yodle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Copyright Recognition"".
Endorsements Received: 54 » Socialistic Britain, Santu Surgo, Lkandria, Chivka, Lotarmy, Asturii, Ophaesia, Mars Hotel, Greater Drussi, The Washington Federation, Hitentherps, Homali, Pegemony, Lemona, Triangola, Danobia, Sicario Mercenary Corps, Han Colfona, Saint amongus, TeamPizza, New United Common-lands, Natural States, Costra Estil, Ente, Rica Nardis, Kaidia, Minascia, Replonia, Kabriel, Yana Atuq, Noveania, Batcountry, The Nex, Vlaskal, AngryPeanut, Novageorgia, Mal Aria, Eztiare-Luraldela, Cursburng, Melli Fluous, Planet Dogfart, Astornes, Amonagus, Emerldinia, Scooteristan, Oursulaert, Vistovia, Gine Caruttiva, Ardeyn, Pacific Venetia, and 4 others.Coltopia, United Socialist Republic of Eurasia, Enricia, and -Watermelon-.