The End Realm of Tvania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Finnegan Muscovy with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.624 billion Tvanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Ylliria. The average income tax rate is 50.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tvanian economy, worth 752 trillion Tvans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 162,715 Tvans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens, celebrity foodies are biting a huge chunk out of the government budget, academics have a bone to pick with free market entrepreneurs, and everyone has the equal opportunity to have their wallet stolen. Crime is totally unknown. Tvania's national animal is the Paleoarcanohexptera, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dog Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tvania was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Tvania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Following new legislation in Tvania, everyone has the equal opportunity to have their wallet stolen.
- : Following new legislation in Tvania, academics have a bone to pick with free market entrepreneurs.
- : Following new legislation in Tvania, celebrity foodies are biting a huge chunk out of the government budget.
- : Following new legislation in Tvania, the government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens.
- : Tvania was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Tvania, sports club owners are having a moneyball.
- : Tvania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Tvania endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Tepertopia, Holota, Ever Testing, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Yaravia, Andinla, Blondiesland, Beblahbleblo, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Sou Avida, Ebonhand, Arscanesia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Land Without Shrimp, Donat Invadia, Bleakfoot, Kringalia, Chernaya Zvezda, Wehraboos, Uvalor, Linguiniland, Achemar, Eleuthelrium, Jehenna, Ipugao, Volaworand, Uunited Islands, Mavenu, Drystar, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Myhomecountry, SIFB FEDERATION, Farengeto, Holy Free, Erstavik, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Bear Connors Paradiso, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, New Sanet, Abarri, Concrete Slab, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, and 18 others.Kanatian Percocet, Leighester, Zataras, Great Lothian, Sandaoguo, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Cilibia, Doge Land, TescoPepsi, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.