The Salt Mines of Tim Snark is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Griffon population. The quiet, industrious population of 8.761 billion Tim Snarkians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 22.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Tim Snarkian economy, worth 354 trillion gold pieces a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,437 gold pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tim Snark's national animal is the Griffon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tim Snark's influence in Orlean rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Tim Snark resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tim Snark became WA Delegate of Orlean.
- : Tim Snark's influence in Orlean rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tim Snark's influence in Orlean rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Tim Snark was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tim Snark was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 109.
- : Tim Snark was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Paleo 1.
- : Tim Snark was endorsed by The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 52.
- : Tim Snark was endorsed by The Queendom of The Ruy Lopez.