|Leader||Supreme Emperor Mballa Ipolla|
The Federated Segments of Scolopendra is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Supreme Emperor Mballa Ipolla with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 37.883 billion Scolopendrans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stonozka. The average income tax rate is 91.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Scolopendran economy, worth a remarkable 6,199 trillion alkos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,651 alkos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Every workday begins with group therapy, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, the SBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime is totally unknown. Scolopendra's national animal is the centipede, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Scolopendra agreed to construct embassies between Titan and SECFanatics.
- : Scolopendra lodged a message on the Titan Regional Message Board.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Scolopendra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.