The Commonwealth of Reactia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Ebenezer Roark with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and national health service. The hard-working, democratic population of 8.815 billion Reactites live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rextropolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Reactian economy, worth a remarkable 2,504 trillion Aureuses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 284,078 Aureuses, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,281,226 per year while the poor average 38,787, a ratio of 33.0 to 1.
Agricultural employees work for peanuts, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reactia's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mammonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Reactia, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Reactia, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Reactia endorsed The This Is Probably Marzipan of New Montith.
- : Reactia was endorsed by The This Is Probably Marzipan of New Montith.
- : Following new legislation in Reactia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Reactia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Reactia, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Reactia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Reactia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Reactia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
Endorsements Received: 24 » Dawcreek, Zinnea, Andromedian, The Stigyan Triumvirate, Weihbach, Wintermoot, Cozia, Ehrenfest, Lattvland, New Narag Empire, The Greenlandic North, Platinum Skills, Bostovania, ImperialRussia, Melehan, Eas Knine, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Penguin Dictators, United Malay Federation, Wheopia, Svipjoth, WhysashaPOTATO, Bird State, and New Montith.