|Leader||Roger Ravenclaw II|
|Faith||The Circle of the Raven|
The Eternal Flame of Ravania Aeterna is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Roger Ravenclaw II with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, avant-garde cinema, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.44 billion Ravania Aeternans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eternal Flame. The average income tax rate is 67.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ravania Aeternan economy, worth a remarkable 2,133 trillion Claws a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,772 Claws, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and government buildings are being cleansed for anything that might have racist connotations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ravania Aeterna's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Circle of the Raven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ravania Aeterna's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Ravania Aeterna relocated from The Rejected Realms to Artificial Solar System.
- : Ravania Aeterna resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ravania Aeterna was banned from The philosophy zone by The Republic of Huffing and puffing.
- : Ravania Aeterna was removed from the regional ban list of The philosophy zone by The Republic of Huffing and puffing.
- : Ravania Aeterna relocated from The philosophy zone to The Rejected Realms.
- : Ravania Aeterna was ejected and banned from The philosophy zone by The Republic of A Cigarette A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.
- : Ravania Aeterna endorsed The Bread-Eater's Society of Sandwichs.
- : Ravania Aeterna's influence in The philosophy zone rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Ravania Aeterna endorsed The Armed and Angry Fyrd of Stern Saxons.