The Rights of Flying Eagles is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Benica with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 3.889 billion Eagles are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Habitat. The average income tax rate is 90.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Eagleian economy, worth 204 trillion Flyers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 52,545 Flyers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists are pillars of society, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation, and prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Flying Eagles's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Eagleism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flying Eagles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Flying Eagles was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Flying Eagles published "H2: Unitary State" (Factbook: History).
- : Flying Eagles published "Basic Stats" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Flying Eagles was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Flying Eagles, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Kuriko, New Fania, Tapperhed, Ignis Cinere, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Aspistania, Lamborghini Murcielago, Zeklandia, Juiulia, Meravon, Offden, Elwana, Ghiamonga, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Northern Nivaria, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Krystalveil, Athontia, The Republic of Osea, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Xemja, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Evertopia, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Seantonia, Chip Skylark, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Iontan, Lunador, Free Land of Malopolska, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Nooooooooooooooo, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Wakanchi, Ehrgeizig, and 15 others.AciaciaMont, United North American Islands, Nilveroe, Ria Reavi, Old Tryst, Solsevara, Drewish, Liberdon, Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Snakeden, Tamsalin, Diahn, The Galactic RepubIlic, and Bortheria.