The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-working, cynical population of 28.812 billion Create Nationsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 25.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Create Nationsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,332 trillion easter eggs a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,939 easter eggs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears, family trees become bare as entire branches are lopped off, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes, and giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Leader is a silly poophead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Create Nations's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Create Nations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Create Nations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Create Nations's influence in The Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Create Nations's influence in The Empire rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Create Nations's influence in The Empire rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Create Nations, giggling elementary school newspaper reporters want to know why Leader is a silly poophead.
- : Create Nations was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Create Nations altered its national flag.
- : Create Nations lodged a message on the The Empire Regional Message Board.
- : Create Nations relocated from Thanksgiving to The Empire.