The Glorious Utopious of Calebs Haven is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Caleb with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 24.507 billion Haveners have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New America. The average income tax rate is 71.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Havener economy, worth a remarkable 3,458 trillion Haven Credits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,107 Haven Credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Raindances intended to summon storms instead attract tourists, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers, citizens insist that there's no law against standing downwind when marijuana crops are burned off, and expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Calebs Haven's national animal is the Eagle Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calebs Haven's influence in Texas rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Calebs Haven lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Calebs Haven, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies.
- : Calebs Haven's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Calebs Haven relocated from The Communist Bloc to Texas.
- : Calebs Haven relocated from Texas to The Communist Bloc.
- : Calebs Haven relocated from Jerusalem to Texas.
- : Calebs Haven's influence in Jerusalem rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Calebs Haven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.