|Leader||Prime Minister Graffin|
The Dominion of Atomic Garden is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Graffin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 20.789 billion Atomic Gardenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government is dominated by the Department of Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Garden City. The average income tax rate is 4.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Atomic Gardenian economy, worth a remarkable 5,237 trillion Singles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an amazing 251,949 Singles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites, a degree in Prime Minister Graffin Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Atomic Garden's national animal is the Great Ape, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atomic Garden endorsed The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Atomic Garden endorsed The Democratic Republic of Dakalian.
- : Atomic Garden endorsed The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Atomic Garden endorsed The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Atomic Garden endorsed The Federal Republic of Sasha Banks.
- : Atomic Garden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Atomic Garden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Atomic Garden was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sasha Banks.
- : Atomic Garden was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Atomic Garden was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Volaworand, Chernaya Zvezda, Beblahbleblo, Amerion, Ever Testing, Holota, Tyrantistica, Arscanesia, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bistritza, Corgitopiaa, Kringalia, Yaravia, Bleakfoot, Esterwood, Drystar, Tepertopia, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, ARIAPOLIS01, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Antwerpen1, Great Lothian, Nowa Europa, Shoinkwishima, The Hinuan Empire, Kaldosky, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eae, Shadeth, Tyflugian, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Zurike, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, and 11 others.Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, Kiasu-ism, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Jehenna, MaPetiteFille, Dakalian, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Sasha Banks.