WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Incabur
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Vitorus
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Vitorus is ranked 1,913th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Greronfe||Corporate Police State||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The Imperial Queendom of Visuana||Corporate Police State||“Purity through social harmony!”|
|3.||The Queendom of Namaisson||Corporate Police State||“Pride and Industry”|
|4.||The Dominion of The United Imperial Republic||Capitalist Paradise||“Might Makes Right”|
|5.||The Free Land of The Anarchic Borderlands||Capitalizt||“Down with the governments of the world!”|
|6.||The Empire of Mardilon||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|7.||The Grand Duchy of Voria||Corporate Police State||“Peace and Justice”|
|8.||The Holy Theocratic Republic of Percillani||Iron Fist Consumerists||“With God looking over us, we will prosper.”|
|9.||The Dominion of Nizam||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The leaderís always right!”|
|10.||The Imperial Dynasty of Shiku Kozno||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Our superiority is unquestioned!”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Vitavia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Queendom of Eclia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queendom of Eclia ceased to exist.
- : Vebano ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Vonika arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Callihan arrived from Balder.
- : The Grand Duchy of Aurellae arrived from The Pacific.
- : Laurine ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Bogdia-Darvadil arrived from Balder.
- : The Kingdom of Anzuko arrived from Balder.
Vitorus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.