NATION

PASSWORD

Rogue CONclave Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .132133134135136137138»
Messages

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Pax flips several switches. Engines are green. We are a go for take off. Pax eases up on the throttle, and pulls the stick back. The shuttle takes off, and Pax eases it out of the shuttle bay.
Hexior, get the bay doors closed. Howard, run a planetary scan.

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Howard Beale

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Pax flips several switches. Engines are green. We are a go for take off. Pax eases up on the throttle, and pulls the stick back. The shuttle takes off, and Pax eases it out of the shuttle bay.
Hexior, get the bay doors closed. Howard, run a planetary scan.

Aye sir. Do I call you sir? Imma gonna call your Paxy-boy.

He types some stuff into the console, presses some buttons and flips some levers before imitating a planetary scan. He waits a few seconds as it scans and, once he has the results back, He pulls up the results from last time and speaks once more.

Letís see, no major changes. The population seems to be around the same. It also seems there is a some sort of virus spreading around it. Probably not super safe. More pollution.
Other then that, not much else. I hacked the newsfeed and it appears tensions are escalating with the nations of India and China and North and South Korea. I safe we take caution.

He then begins to play galaga on the console.

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Pax flips several switches. Engines are green. We are a go for take off. Pax eases up on the throttle, and pulls the stick back. The shuttle takes off, and Pax eases it out of the shuttle bay.
Hexior, get the bay doors closed. Howard, run a planetary scan.

Bay doors closed, CONclave should be fine for a bit.

Howard Beale wrote:Aye sir. Do I call you sir? Imma gonna call your Paxy-boy.

He types some stuff into the console, presses some buttons and flips some levers before imitating a planetary scan. He waits a few seconds as it scans and, once he has the results back, He pulls up the results from last time and speaks once more.

Letís see, no major changes. The population seems to be around the same. It also seems there is a some sort of virus spreading around it. Probably not super safe. More pollution.
Other then that, not much else. I hacked the newsfeed and it appears tensions are escalating with the nations of India and China and North and South Korea. I safe we take caution.

He then begins to play galaga on the console.

Last I checked, galaga was disabled on the console

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Howard Beale

P

Hexior wrote:Bay doors closed, CONclave should be fine for a bit.

Last I checked, galaga was disabled on the console

Howard gives a embarrassed smile

I....Uh.... May have added a minor subroutine... nothing major....just lets me play games....

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

We'll set down in a desert somewhere. I'm thinking Nevada or New Mexico. Anyone have a preference? Pax points at the map that's onscreen.

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Pax Nerdvana wrote:We'll set down in a desert somewhere. I'm thinking Nevada or New Mexico. Anyone have a preference? Pax points at the map that's onscreen.

Hexior turns to look at Pax
Why that continent? Scans are showing unrest, and a divided leadership.
What about this desert?
Hexior points to a point on the map labeled "Sahara"

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Howard Beale

Pax Nerdvana wrote:We'll set down in a desert somewhere. I'm thinking Nevada or New Mexico. Anyone have a preference? Pax points at the map that's onscreen.

Nevada. Seems to be some kind of ďArea 51Ē place. Iím getting lots of weird readings from it. Life signs different from other sentient beings. Weird chemicals. All that.

Hexior wrote:Hexior turns to look at Pax
Why that continent? Scans are showing unrest, and a divided leadership.
What about this desert?
Hexior points to a point on the map labeled "Sahara"

Scans show that that place is a desert hellhole. Burning hot during the day, freezing cold during the night. We could land their though.

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Sahara it is. I was half-hoping we could panic the local populace into thinking we are invaders...

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Sahara it is. I was half-hoping we could panic the local populace into thinking we are invaders...

We just simply land near a local village and we turn the emitters off. Good fun all around

Howard Beale wrote:Scans show that that place is a desert hellhole. Burning hot during the day, freezing cold during the night. We could land their though.

Hexior turns to look at Howard
Have you ever checked the datafiles on my kind? We live for hellholes.

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Hexior wrote:We just simply land near a local village and we turn the emitters off. Good fun all around

Hexior turns to look at Howard
Have you ever checked the datafiles on my kind? We live for hellholes.

I can function almost anywhere. I wonder if the natives would find us terrifying.

The Corporation of The NewsStand

Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- It's hypnotic! Choose your own adventure.
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Craps! The Sands turns three!

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Pax Nerdvana wrote:I can function almost anywhere. I wonder if the natives would find us terrifying.

Affirmative. Humans do not like seeing things that have more than 4 limbs, and I have 7.

The NewsStand wrote:Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- It's hypnotic! Choose your own adventure.
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Craps! The Sands turns three!

Ah, the newsreader is working. Had to completely replace it when I fixed this vessel

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

IC: wakes up

Wot just happ'n'd??

sees a bottle of whiskey next to him on the shuttle

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy!

takes a swig and then goes to sleep

OOC: There was a Summer Sale on Steam so there was a whole bunch of games on sale. I got KSP for just 10 bucks, really the only game I cared about. Is it bad that I can't build a rocket to save my life? The only rocket that I got to space was air launched from a plane (at least I can build planes), and it's completely dead because I didn't put on it solar panels that tracked the Sun.

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Eripolis, we're on the shuttle, bound for Earth.

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Eripolis, we're on the shuttle, bound for Earth.

Aye, thanks!

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

OOC:
mEgAtRoN hAs FaLlEn! I, sTaRsCrEaM, sHaLl LeAd ThE dEcE- GAH! gets blasted in the back
You couldn't lead ant bots to a picnic. How can you pretend to be leader of the Decepticons?

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Howard Beale

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Eripolis, we're on the shuttle, bound for Earth.

Howardís console begins beeping

We appear to be at our destination.

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Howard Beale wrote:Howardís console begins beeping

We appear to be at our destination.

Small correction, we are above it.

There is some atmosphere which we still have to enter, but we are right above the parking spot.

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Hexior wrote:Small correction, we are above it.

There is some atmosphere which we still have to enter, but we are right above the parking spot.

Roger that. Final equipment checks everyone. This is it, we're going in.

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701 of Howard Beale

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Roger that. Final equipment checks everyone. This is it, we're going in.

Howard checks his gear.

Iím ready.

The Armed Engineer of Hexior

Howard Beale wrote:Howard checks his gear.

Iím ready.

Loud whirring is emitted from Hexior
Diagnostics are green.

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

IC: I've found some news coverage of this pandemic going on on Earth: youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

OOC: Now it's only a matter of time, before Optimus Prime admits defeat.

tHe AuToBoTs WoUlD hAvE lOsT eOnS aGo If I hAd BeEn CaLlInG tHe ShOtS

The Planetary Landmass of Pax Nerdvana

Ok, I'm bringing her in. Pax begins landing procedures.

The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Ok, I'm bringing her in. Pax begins landing procedures.

IC: Aye sir. Just be sure the Deep Space Kraken doesn't come for the craft or the CONclave.
OOC: yOuR CoNfIdEnCe iS OnLy oVeRsHaDoWeD By yOuR StUpIdItY

«12. . .132133134135136137138»