WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Christmas, The Bar on the corner of every region, Chicken overlords, Nintendo, Hollow Point, United Otter Emirates, 0000, Feminista, Anime Girls, The Doctor Who Universe, The Planet X, The Popptart Empire, Firefly, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, the realm of insanity, Bus Stop, and 16 others.404 Not Found, The Illuminati, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Thanksgiving, My Little Pony Equestria, The Fallout Wasteland, Fredonia, The Moderate Alliance, Union of Nationalists, The Great Universe, The Bunny Fire, Union of Liberal Nations, Regionless, United Earth Space Probe Agency, DogeLand, and Institute of Cellulose.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in Memeverse
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, Memeverse is ranked 16,652nd in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Principality of Fieri Flavortown||Capitalizt||“Winner winner chicken dinner”|
|2.||The Protectorate of AllYourBaseAreBelongtoUs||Father Knows Best State||“All Your Base Are Belong to Us”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of Gene Belcher||Anarchy||“Iíve eaten nine birthday cakes and I still feel empty”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Bob Belcher||Capitalist Paradise||“Kids are horrible. Why do we keep making them?”|
|5.||The Fiefdom of Tide P0d||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Some days, the Tide Pod eats you.”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Elon Musky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My car is in spaaaace!”|
|7.||The Republic of Guy Fieri||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Winner winner chicken dinner”|
|8.||The Sultanate of MoreCowbell||Left-Leaning College State||“More cowbell!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Distracted Boyfriend||Father Knows Best State||“Brah”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Squinting Fry||Father Knows Best State||“Not sure if...”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Codex Ylvus and Memeverse.
- : The Republic of North pole Santas of the region Christmas cancelled the closure of its embassy in Memeverse.
- : The 6th Naval Squadron of Interimian VI of the region Christmas ordered the closure of its embassy in Memeverse.
- : The Republic of Bam 13 of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Memeverse.
- : The Empire of Flopastan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Fighter Ace of Katerose von Kreutzer of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Memeverse.
- : The Republic of Miralis 88 of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Memeverse.
- : Embassy cancelled between The panic room and Memeverse.
- : The Christmas Zombie Monarchy of The Finntopian Empire of the region The Finntopian Region of DOOM proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassyregionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
Memeverse Regional Message Board
Don't mix me up with a gun. I don't like being in the news.
Z-Day is coming soon. We all gonna be zombies.
Hey I'm already a zombie. A nacho zombie.
Are you a meta zombie?
No zombies. We did it.
We are 28th for most survivors no zombies, but I am sure that will change.
Ended up at 82. Still not bad for this fledgling region.
HELLO HO HO HO MEMEVERSE I AM SAN TECH LAWS THE CHRISTMAS BOT. I BRING TIDINGS OF JOY WHETHER YOU WANT THEM OR NOT.
[PLEASE HELP US FIND THE BEST CHRISTMAS SONG]
OR IT COULD BE MARIAH CAREY AND THAT WOULD BE WRONG. IF THERE IS A NATION YOU THINK IS THE NICEST
[TELEGRAM LITTLE ST NICK SAYING WHY]
TO HAVE THEM PLACED ON THE NICE LIST. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN
[USE OUR ADVENT CALENDAR]
TO COUNT THE DAYS DOWN. HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR BE TERMINATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. IF THIS RMB POST IS DISAPPROVED
[PLEASE CONTACT LITTLE ST NICK]
TO GET IT REMOVED. [END OF TRANSMISSION]
This is an automated message.
HELLO HO HO HO MEMEVERSE WHICH ONE WILL WIN MAYBE PETER PAUL AND MARY OR MAYBE WHAM OR MAYBE CHUCK BERRY WE HOST DAILY POLLS TO FIND THE BEST CHRISTMAS SONG
[SO VOTE IN THIS HEAT]
IT WONT TAKE YOU LONG [END OF TRANSMISSION]
This is an automated message.