NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .17,24917,25017,25117,25217,25317,25417,255. . .17,70717,708»
Messages

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:I dunno, does having one of your allies tell you that you should be concerned about something between them and one of the most powerful nations in ATA seem a bit.. frightening and concerning, and that they should obviously know that?

OOC: back.

Itíd be very beneficial for me, why so worried?

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Itíd be very beneficial for me, why so worried?

Beneficial for you, who knows what it means for the rest of us?

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Beneficial for you, who knows what it means for the rest of us?

It means that your close friend will be bonding with their grandparent.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:It means that your close friend will be bonding with their grandparent.

Hum.. Iím still worried.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Hum.. Iím still worried.

No need to be.
Continues reading

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:No need to be.
Continues reading

Uh huh. Anyway, what are you reading?

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Uh huh. Anyway, what are you reading?

Horacellums history.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Horacellums history.

Hm, but why?

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Hm, but why?

You know why.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:You know why.

No? Please, enlighten me.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:No? Please, enlighten me.

He was close to me, I need to learn about him more.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:He was close to me, I need to learn about him more.

I see. Interesting.

The State of Hashari Darussalam

THIS BI*** IS DOING WHAT NOW!!?

The State of Hashari Darussalam

GODDAMMIT!!!
HE'S GOING TO DIE
HE'S GOING TO DIE
HE'S GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

TGR News
His Majesty has recently created a new organization: the Imperial Anti-Corruption and Efficiency Agency. The Agency has broad powers to tackle corruption at every level, from the lowest bureaucrat to the highest officer. Specifically targeted at government targets, it is expected to promote a much more efficient and well-run system. Itís current progress is unknown, but perhaps soon enough we shall know.

OOC: Night.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:TGR News
His Majesty has recently created a new organization: the Imperial Anti-Corruption and Efficiency Agency. The Agency has broad powers to tackle corruption at every level, from the lowest bureaucrat to the highest officer. Specifically targeted at government targets, it is expected to promote a much more efficient and well-run system. Itís current progress is unknown, but perhaps soon enough we shall know.

OOC: Night.

=)

The State of Hashari Darussalam

someone is going to die

The Community of The Scope

THE SCOPE
BREAKING NEWS

The Government of The Galactic RepubIlic have recently been restructured into a supreme imperial regime after the kicking of the Prime Minister out of his office and the nation being governed by Governors of each regional districts.

The Prime Minister of the Galactic RepubIlic was also discovered to be an ex-member of the Angel Group, an infamous terrorist organization in The Galactic RepubIlic.

Reports is still mishmashed and solid reports from the Galactic RepubIlic is still rare and unreliable, the Scope will keep updating until further notice.

However, another news also struck the Galaxy once more on Terra.

Zaberaz Hapang have recently announced the construction of supposedly "islands" in the international waters of nations across the planet of Terra, presumably to be used as Military Base by the Hapangian regime.

Many nations has stated their outcry and dislike of this new project and Haivon even nuked the location of the proposed project even before the construction begins. Hashari Darussalam on the other hand has fallen once again onto Chaotic rule.

The State of Hashari Darussalam have transformed into the "Supreme Embodiment of Chaos" being still ruled by Mia, now heavily militarized and back on its torturous regime, killing millions of dissenters and torturing hundreds of millions with the total enactment of the Hive.

The Scope will now seek refuge in the city of Collin, Coldian and conduct its news report from the regional correspondent office of The Scope in Coldian.

This is Alton Haveri, reporting, for The Scope.

No Notices as communication has been jammed temporarily for the security of The Scope.

The Fractured Republic of Coldian

The Scope wrote:THE SCOPE
BREAKING NEWS
The Scope will now seek refuge in the city of Collin, Coldian and conduct its news report from the regional correspondent office of The Scope in Coldian.

This is Alton Haveri, reporting, for The Scope.[/i]

No Notices as communication has been jammed temporarily for the security of The Scope.

The scope is given access to top equipment, surveillance, staff, and funding to ensure smooth transitions until the chaos ends.

The Holy State of Shang Xian

The Scope wrote:THE SCOPE
BREAKING NEWS

The Government of The Galactic RepubIlic have recently been restructured into a supreme imperial regime after the kicking of the Prime Minister out of his office and the nation being governed by Governors of each regional districts.

The Prime Minister of the Galactic RepubIlic was also discovered to be an ex-member of the Angel Group, an infamous terrorist organization in The Galactic RepubIlic.

Reports is still mishmashed and solid reports from the Galactic RepubIlic is still rare and unreliable, the Scope will keep updating until further notice.

However, another news also struck the Galaxy once more on Terra.

Zaberaz Hapang have recently announced the construction of supposedly "islands" in the international waters of nations across the planet of Terra, presumably to be used as Military Base by the Hapangian regime.

Many nations has stated their outcry and dislike of this new project and Haivon even nuked the location of the proposed project even before the construction begins. Hashari Darussalam on the other hand has fallen once again onto Chaotic rule.

The State of Hashari Darussalam have transformed into the "Supreme Embodiment of Chaos" being still ruled by Mia, now heavily militarized and back on its torturous regime, killing millions of dissenters and torturing hundreds of millions with the total enactment of the Hive.

The Scope will now seek refuge in the city of Collin, Coldian and conduct its news report from the regional correspondent office of The Scope in Coldian.

This is Alton Haveri, reporting, for The Scope.

No Notices as communication has been jammed temporarily for the security of The Scope.

The Shang Xianan Navy was ordered to scout the perimeter of Shang Xian's territorial waters to see if ZH is building islands near Shang Xian's waters.

The Kingdom of Lemalelis

The Wires Empire wrote:GAI was raised in Margaux, he feels trauma from the cold. The only real trauma krys had was Theodore being rejected by the cute Greek boy. I think Kaltovar and krys are the least traumatized.
I wonder, whatís the list of all the great powers?Mmm. Very splendid, weíve done our best to revive important historical sites according to your plans.

The domes have been completed. More and more parts of the sunken islands are now back.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

Lemalelis wrote:The domes have been completed. More and more parts of the sunken islands are now back.

Correct. The dome is completed, and people may now move in. Meanwhile, the first payment of 5 billion is done, and the other islands have cooled down, allowing infrastructure to be built.

Post self-deleted by The Wires Empire.

The State of Hashari Darussalam

Should Intermittent Claw of the Logical Arm Again His Red Right Hand to Plague Us?

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

Hashari Darussalam wrote:Should Intermittent Claw of the Logical Arm Again His Red Right Hand to Plague Us?

No!

«12. . .17,24917,25017,25117,25217,25317,25417,255. . .17,70717,708»