The Republic of West66 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning fox population. The quiet, industrious population of 3.483 billion West66ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 33.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient West66ian economy, worth 126 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,327 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Roosters that herald the rising sun are immediately sent to the slaughterhouse, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered West66ian weed picker are way up, and going on a diet invalidates your passport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. West66's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West66's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : West66 was refounded in Osiris.
- : West66 ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : West66's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : West66's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : West66 relocated from Fascist Dictatorships of Babylonia to The Rejected Realms.
- : West66 was ejected and banned from Fascist Dictatorships of Babylonia by The Republic of Im Siowei.
- : West66's influence in Fascist Dictatorships of Babylonia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : West66's influence in Fascist Dictatorships of Babylonia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : West66 resigned from the World Assembly.