The Empire of Timberock is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, zero percent divorce rate, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 367 million Timberockians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rockenstone. The average income tax rate is 29.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Timberockian economy, worth 33.2 trillion gold coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,344 gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's nothing more rock-and-roll than absolute sobriety, babies living in poverty are told to take responsibility for their own fortunes, the most popular stadium acts are one-off performances, and the nation's declaring that sharing nukes is caring. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Timberock's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Timberock, the nation's declaring that sharing nukes is caring.
- : Following new legislation in Timberock, the most popular stadium acts are one-off performances.
- : Following new legislation in Timberock, babies living in poverty are told to take responsibility for their own fortunes.
- : Following new legislation in Timberock, there's nothing more rock-and-roll than absolute sobriety.
- : Following new legislation in Timberock, parents tell their children 'what a lovely mistake you turned out to be'.
- : Timberock was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Numano.
- : Timberock was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Timberock was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Timberock was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Timberock was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Darakin, Paganan, The republic of Konsa, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Mapico, Tepertopia, Ever Testing, Isokenzar, Cucutenium, Curlyhoward, Chernaya Zvezda, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Sedunn, Jehenna, PenguinPies, Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Bleakfoot, Holota, Bawkie, Shintoese, Arscanesia, Tsunamy, Rebel-topia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Beblahbleblo, Biwaki, Eleuthelrium, Yaravia, Yellunstryer, Farengeto, Holy Free, Mnemnovia, Fasire, North Kanuckistan, Tyrantistica, Esterwood, FreeFishers, Ebonhand, Great Lothian, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antwerpen1, Bistritza, Eae, ARIAPOLIS01, Shadeth, and 24 others.Driodal, Dupanda, West Pastafaria, Taigama, The Hinuan Empire, New Cacaodia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Nouvel Empire, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ostela-Aswines, Sureiya, Jayankondam, Winlah, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Dakalian, The Haughtherlands, Maclalindo, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Evinea, Altnavia, and Numano.