|Leader||Rober J Kim|
The Republic of The Sturo is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rober J Kim with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working population of 1.665 billion Sturoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tjik. The average income tax rate is 35.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sturoan economy, worth 139 trillion Sturs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,915 Sturs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Royalist is the most offensive slur in the Sturoan language, what happens in court stays in court, the government is often referred to as "the biggest drug dealer in the nation", and lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. The Sturo's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sturigism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Sturo's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Sturo's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Sturo's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Sturo altered its national flag.
- : The Sturo applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Sturo was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Sturo ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : The Sturo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Principia Mathematica.
- : The Sturo was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.
- : The Sturo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ihsan.