The Constitutional Monarchy of The Austro-Germanic States is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its avant-garde cinema, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 710 million Austo-Germans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 32.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Austro-Germanic economy, worth 97.7 trillion Deutsche Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 137,652 Deutsche Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Armed police are cracking down on untaxed collectable-card-trading in local junior schools, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, Leader's new android secretary is the latest media darling, and the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Austro-Germanic States's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Austro-Germanic States was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : The Austro-Germanic States was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : The Austro-Germanic States lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : The Austro-Germanic States was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Prussian-Union.
- : The Austro-Germanic States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : The Austro-Germanic States was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : The Austro-Germanic States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : The Austro-Germanic States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Following new legislation in The Austro-Germanic States, the nation's ambassadors often conduct their business in jail cells.
- : Following new legislation in The Austro-Germanic States, Leader's new android secretary is the latest media darling.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, St Scarlett, The Seven Provinces, The Champions League, The Kingdom of Denmark, Galway-Dublin, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Troltovia, Nevelja, Greate San Marino, Northern German Federation, An Clar, Yahlia, Viciebskaja, Nuweland, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, The Mongol Plain, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Alsted, GanymedEuropa, Slavorussia, Gingera, Wombelland, Chioganah, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Stromia, Silumi, Permorania, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Mallesia, Free Furentenia, Supcotia, Bahnhofstrasse, Mantcor, Nardin, Betasia, Walfo, IllyrianAlbania, Regnum Italiae, Porury, New Ylicia, Fearann nan Albannaich, and 18 others.Pazano, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Carignanum, Arsenial, Apabeossie, Old Katy, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Greater Albaina, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Prussian-Union, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.