|Leader||Kaiser Friedrich II|
The Imperial Confederation of Preusses is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kaiser Friedrich II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.62 billion Preussians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Preussian economy, worth 187 trillion Bitmarks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,612 Bitmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Television executives are interested in turning Kaiser Friedrich II's zany home life into a sitcom, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school, and pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Preusses's national animal is the Black Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Preusses resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Preusses was endorsed by The Holy Roman Empire of TF1 TASK FORCE 1.
- : Preusses was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Preusses was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Alba-Nord.
- : Preusses altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Preusses, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Preusses was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Preusses, children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.
- : Following new legislation in Preusses, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Preusses endorsed The Republic of Riverpost.