The Republic of NRoR10 is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its enslaved workforce, aversion to nipples, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 402 million NRoR10ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.0%.
The strong NRoR10ian economy, worth 21.6 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 53,819 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 188,508 per year while the poor average 11,156, a ratio of 16.9 to 1.
You can bet your bottom dollar that gambling will cost you an arm and a leg, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, and the government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. NRoR10's national animal is the porpoise, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NRoR10's influence in The European Economic And Defence Union rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : NRoR10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : NRoR10 relocated from Devide by Zero to The European Economic And Defence Union.
- : NRoR10 endorsed The Commonwealth of House 41.
- : NRoR10 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : NRoR10 relocated from Zon to Devide by Zero.
- : NRoR10 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : NRoR10's influence in Zon rose from "Contender" to "Dealmaker".
- : NRoR10's influence in Zon rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Following new legislation in NRoR10, the government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers.