The Grand Kingdom of Mlociniakik is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Erik Amstutz with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.578 billion Mlocikians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Derfin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 58.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Mlocikian economy, worth 195 trillion Shomgles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 123,855 Shomgles, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills, and criminals are thrown to the Horses to repay their debt to society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mlociniakik's national animal is the Horse, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Mlakinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mlociniakik was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Mlociniakik voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Press Freedoms".
- : Mlociniakik changed its national nation type to "Grand Kingdom".
- : Mlociniakik changed its national animal to "Horse" and its currency to "Shomgle".
- : Mlociniakik approved the World Assembly proposal "Psychiatric Care Act".
- : Mlociniakik approved the World Assembly proposal "Voting rights for former prisoners".
- : Following new legislation in Mlociniakik, criminals are thrown to the Horses to repay their debt to society.
- : Following new legislation in Mlociniakik, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills.
- : Following new legislation in Mlociniakik, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Mlociniakik approved the World Assembly proposal "International Patent Compact".
Endorsements Received: 23 » Observation Post 13, Jermi, Aquitainen, The Scandinavian federal government, Andara, Od Luguna, The Provisional State of Nevada, Solamnia, Ahauay, Ziefland, New Albion of the North, Ost Prussen, Ukraine-Belarusian, The Pro Islamic States, Yellowwaterland, San Luis Di Potosi, Islamic Emirate of Amazonas, Aquilea Empire, Soran-Rawanduz, Personia, Iura, Janissary, and Ailseren.