The Most Serene Republic of Jordan V Fire Red is a large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Hound population. The hard-working population of 86 million Jordan V Fire Redians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 17.1%.
The Jordan V Fire Redian economy, worth 3.92 trillion Yafs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is 45,580 Yafs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jordan V Fire Red's national animal is the Hound.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jordan V Fire Red's influence in Smol Fur Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Jordan V Fire Red resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jordan V Fire Red's influence in Smol Fur Empire rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Jordan V Fire Red endorsed The Holy Empire of Zognent.
- : Jordan V Fire Red relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Smol Fur Empire.
- : Jordan V Fire Red was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Jordan V Fire Red applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Jordan V Fire Red relocated from The North Flordabama Valley to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Jordan V Fire Red updated the World Factbook entry in The North Flordabama Valley.
- : Jordan V Fire Red altered the regional flag of The North Flordabama Valley.