The Confederacy of Hexyia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its teetotalling pirates, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 618 million Hexyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of jaisay. The average income tax rate is 44.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Hexyian economy, worth 71.4 trillion coins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 115,492 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, and the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association. Crime is totally unknown. Hexyia's national animal is the river dolphin, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, Hexyians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Hexyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Hexyia endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Axdel, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kucia, Calbee, Lingu, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Rainbow Vests, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Evrigenis, Didusland, Servants of Gizmo, Rohanland, Tseriesiscoming, BuciLand, ReReReRepublic, A mean old man, Wiranath, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Cellar Doors, La xinga, Coruh, and Ephem.