The Republic of Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning horse population. The hard-working population of 465 million Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVIIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.3%.
The Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVIIian economy, worth 21.1 trillion lire a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Gambling, and Tourism. Average income is 45,357 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII's national animal is the horse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII's influence in Federacy of Conservative Nations rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Most Average.
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII relocated from The South Pacific to Federacy of Conservative Nations.
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII founded the region Federacy of Conservative Nations.
- : Furbish Regional Garrison XXXVII was founded in The South Pacific.