|Leader||The Gowul Councilship|
|Faith||Akhishiyanic Mazdakite Zoroastrianism|
The Mazdakian People's Noocracy of Bunkaiia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Gowul Councilship with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.355 billion Bunkaiians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ponaiga City. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bunkaiian economy, worth 149 trillion MÓrgareitas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 110,073 MÓrgareitas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The legal profession considers itself above the law, ill and injured visitors in Bunkaiia have to walk it off until they return home, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with The Gowul Councilship, and autocrats are persona non grata. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bunkaiia's national animal is the Kouwai, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Akhishiyanic Mazdakite Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, foreign leaders never seem to want to shake hands with The Gowul Councilship.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, ill and injured visitors in Bunkaiia have to walk it off until they return home.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, the legal profession considers itself above the law.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, social care for the elderly consists of a self help leaflet and a kick on the backside.
- : Following new legislation in Bunkaiia, a policy of plausible deniability helps protect the government from athletic doping scandals.
- : Bunkaiia lodged a message on the The Internationale Regional Message Board.
- : Bunkaiia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Bunkaiia endorsed The Socialist Republic of Slanetria.
- : Bunkaiia endorsed The United Socialist States of Trje.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Darfaria, Minahasa, Mesopoto, Andakeristan, Vamia Adzukind, Attempted Socialism, Saltspring Island, Weaventingost, East Nazareth, Absurd Land, Zerphen, Bernieland Republic, Quigon, Duravia, New Ordiel Kalibleland, Albania 3, Medlidande, Democratic Manceff, Rhedaria, Doultrenia, Fairfax Soviet Republic, Clania Miyal, The Mighty River, Suthseaxe, Pertsjan, Upcrus, Morabai, Andogeesia, Choveynia, Really marxism, Esgeirimmen, Prozitia, Bohstavia, Restart, Moqraine, Ainares, Nova Erie, Karlos, Soberanos-Socialistas, Terranova-Serre, Islati Scyia, Alphonsia, Carrico, MKAS, Meorlanorde, Ripuaria-Limburg, Anarcho Syndicalist Korea, The Commune of Meddle, Rainsfield, The Anarchic Collective of Z, and 10 others.Ontopia, International Socialist Union, UPRA, Red Sanguina, Space Lads, Fiern, Vikedum, Sino-Terranesia, Slanetria, and Trje.