Warzone Australia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: None.
Longest-serving Delegate: The Empire of East overworld (279 days)
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Yuno, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Asia, Warzone Sandbox, The International Polling Zone, Yokosuka, Australia, Silverhold, One big Island, The Great Universe, Spiritus, the South Pacific, Warzone Vacation Resort, Gaea, Warzone Europe, the Rejected Realms, and 2 others.In The Forrest, and Port Elizabeth.
Warzone Australia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Warzone Australia
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Warzone Australia is ranked 24,920th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Colony of Roman Tasmania||Anarchy||“Senatus Populusque Romanus”|
|2.||The Holy Place of Sacred Uluru||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Colony of Roman Tasmania arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Port Elizabeth and Warzone Australia.
- : The Republic of Phastia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Phastia departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Not human land departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Holy Place of Sacred Uluru agreed to construct embassies with Port Elizabeth.
- : Regional bans expired in Warzone Australia.
- : The Imperial Mandate of Repreteop departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Phastia ejected and banned The Imperial Mandate of Repreteop from the region.
- : The Protectorate of Bosnian Artillery departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Warzone Australia Regional Message Board
If you are a defender, make sure to endorse Delegate-defender elect Cyberspace! The Warzone Sandbox delegate Phatasia has been deposed as they are too inactive to help the region. You can help reform this region by endorsing all ROs, Kurkis, Unkzier, TheHurricane, and our great delegate, CyberSpace!
Test test test 1 2 3 1 2 3 test test for defenders to see their activity.
they lazy, when i was friends with them they had this goofy thing called "studying" and now work, nobody even cares, thats whats sad about this region, independence for WZAU
Yippie kay yay this is my second raid today
im supposedly supposed to be the one being endorsed but i'll make you a officer