WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Vending Emporium
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Vending Emporium is ranked 5,608th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Made With Real Guavas of Guava Ice Cream||Anarchy||“No artificial flavoring”|
|2.||The Snack of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn||Anarchy||“America's favorite popcorn brand”|
|3.||The Snack Dispenser of Vending Machine||Anarchy||“*vending machine noises*”|
|4.||The Corporate Conglomerate of Happy Hot Dog||Anarchy||“One hot dog a day”|
|5.||The Soft Drink Flavor of Fanta Strawberry||Anarchy||“Be More Than One Flavor”|
|6.||The Jelly Filled Dessert of Jelly Doughnut||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A better world for all pastries”|
|7.||The Prize Held Within of Kinder Egg||Anarchy||“Treat, discover, play”|
|8.||The Discontinued Cereal of Powdered Donutz||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A crispy, sweetened, 3-grain cereal”|
|9.||The Salt Princess of Morton Salt Girl||Civil Rights Lovefest||“When it rains it pours”|
|10.||The Best Pop Tart Flavor of Smores Pop Tarts||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Toaster Pastries”|
- : Embassy established between Clockworks and Vending Emporium.
- : The Kingdom of Neo Valencia of the region Clockworks agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Salt Princess of Morton Salt Girl proposed constructing embassies with Clockworks.
- : Embassy cancelled between Traveling Wilburys and Vending Emporium.
- : Embassy cancelled between Create an embassy with us and Vending Emporium.
- : Embassy established between Guinea Kiribati and Vending Emporium.
- : Embassy established between Fredonia and Vending Emporium.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Vending Emporium.
- : The Schoolyard Bully of Pillsbury Doughboyo agreed to construct embassies with Guinea Kiribati.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
Vending Emporium Regional Message Board
Greetings from The Vincence Empire. We are conducting a diplomatic survey with our allied regions on what makes a military campaign successful?. Please honour us with your esteemed choice on our humble report. Feel free to share as it's an open poll and comment on our RMB, messages are always welcome.
Gunlances, also known as GL, are long, piercing weapons with a mechanism inside which can fire an explosive round. This is called Shelling. Unlike Bowguns, the Gunlance cannot fire over distances. The Shelling ability can only be used from close range and reduces the weapon's sharpness with each use. The use of the weapon is largely similar to the original Lance. Unlike ranged weapons, Gunlances come with preset, unlimited ammo. They are able to charge up, indicated by the radiating energy at the tip of the lance, and dish out a strong explosive attack referred to as Wyvern's Fire.
The type of shells fired differ depending on the individual Gunlance. These usually range from Level 1 to Level 3 shelling (though some go as high as Level 5), and come in three different types: Normal, Spread, and Long. As the names imply, each type works differently.
Compared to a [Normal] type Gunlance, a [Spread] type's Wyvern Fire will have a wider blast radius, while a [Long] type is granted greater range. Regardless of level, a [Normal] Gunlance has 5 shots, [Long] types have 3, and [Spread] types have 2. However, [Long] and [Spread] shots inflict more damage than [Normal] shots.
The shelling feature has a downside: it burns through the weapon's sharpness. Using it will quickly dull the weapon. Whetstones are strongly recommended when using this weapon.