WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
United Republic of Sovereign States is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in United Republic of Sovereign States
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, United Republic of Sovereign States is ranked 23,004th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Dracoina||Democratic Socialists||“United in defense of the People ”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of proletarian states and United Republic of Sovereign States.
- : The United Duchies of Mierria of the region New Republic of Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Libertas Nova and United Republic of Sovereign States.
- : The Federal Republic of The Cascadias of the region Libertas Nova ordered the closure of its embassy in United Republic of Sovereign States.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and United Republic of Sovereign States.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Perdition Riser of Angel of the Lord of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in United Republic of Sovereign States.
- : The United Soviet Republic of ElBaron of the region Fsdn proposed constructing embassies.
United Republic of Sovereign States Regional Message Board
Costreana is heading over to the new region.
Post by United republic of lemonsky suppressed by Alaskan democratic federative republic.
Yeah now everyone can do want they how they want it .
Soooo... hows the weather?
why are the embassies closing?
I see comrade Lemonsky has already tried getting people to join the USSD, so I will use this one last RMB message to point out the fact that their only seem to be two people leading, sounds dictatorial to me... Republic? What's that!?
If you want though, our region is very democratic and welcoming to leftists. ;)
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!