NATION

PASSWORD

Union of Democrats RMB

WA Delegate: The Powerhouse State of Fdryden (elected )

Founder: The Galactic Empire of Republic of Rajputana

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 276th Most Nations: 313th Largest Black Market: 1,451st
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Union of Democrats!

We are a growing democratic region with a warm and amiable community interested both gameplay and roleplay.

LinkBecome a Citizen today!


LinkDiscord | LinkConstitution | LinkGovernment | LinkDemocratic Assembly | LinkSupreme Court

We are proud members of the Assembly of Regions

Want to build embassies? Check the embassy requirements here!



Embassies: First World Order, India, The Commonwealth Of The Argimin, Melayu Archipelago, Africa, The Moonlight Battle Born, Southfield, The Democratic Union, United Nations UN, The Embassy, Bus Stop, Lardyland, The Bar on the corner of every region, The NewsStand, Novus Lucidum, Free Market Federation, and 59 others.Confederation of New lands, United States of America, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Christmas, nasunia, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Alt Earth Roleplay, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Japan, Lezra, Hiyamashu, Laraniem, The Sands, The Independent Newspaper, Organization of United Sovereign States, Universal Pact, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Empire of Great Britain, Montealba, The LCRUA, United League of Nations, The International Polling Zone, The Moderate Alliance, Atlantis, Yuno, Union of Nationalists, Region Name, Zentari, Gypsy Lands, Union of Christian Nations, Nudeia, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, Assembly of Regions, The Planet X, The Region Of Gargery, Lasagna, Confederacy of Layem, Philippines, Coalition of Crown Albatross, Old Zealand, Alvonia, Nudist Dreamland, The south India, Compatibility, The Labyrinth, New Reich of Bunicken, The United Ascendancy, The Monarchy alliance, The Sportsbook, Save Our Planet, The Twitter, Brannackia, Fylkirvegr, The Roleplay Chessboard, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Mediterranea, Krillin, Lorania, and Force.

The embassy with Union of Nationalists is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Independent, LGBT, Large, Neutral, Pacifist, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, and 2 others.Social, and World Assembly.

Union of Democrats contains 54 nations, the 313th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Union of Democrats

World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.

As a region, Union of Democrats is ranked 9,447th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

1.The Former Autonomous Region of IbleniaPsychotic Dictatorship“Unity makes strength”
2.The Republic of EntritsNew York Times Democracy“Justitia ergo quae ad lumen”
3.The Dictatorship of DandegikstanCorporate Bordello“Only justice can bring peace”
4.The Commonwealth of 73333Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“From the bottom to the top!”
5.The UNITED SHADOWIST REPUBLIC of SHADOWSTORERDemocratic Socialists“Team work makes dream work”
6.The Shrugging Shoulders of BlasepathyIron Fist Consumerists“Yeah, sure, whatever”
7.The Kingdom of Ba-Sing-SeLeft-wing Utopia“There is no war in Ba Sing Se”
8.The Republic of Pima and Greater PhoenixCorporate Bordello“When they fall, we rise.”
9.The United Socialist States of FerissaPsychotic Dictatorship“From caves, through labor, to the stars”
10.The Republic of Western GorseInoffensive Centrist Democracy“If you aren't broke, you're worthless”
123456»

Regional Happenings

More...

Union of Democrats Regional Message Board

Messages

The Kingdom of Aredita

Hello, fellow embassy region!

Do you want to enter a fun competition? Do you want the story of your region to be highlighted? If so, then you should join... The Challenge Of The Embassies!

Please read the following dispatch for more information!
Thanks!
Aredita


The Kingdom Of Aredita Is Hosting A Challenge!
The Challenge Overview
Hello embassies,
Aredita here! As we are in the midst of The Coronavirus, not being able to have many social interactions have definitely put boredom into my life, and I'm sure others lives as well. But, I don't believe in boredom! So, to challenge the evils of boredom, I thought that it would be fun to have a little NationStates competition! Sure, this isn't an official component of the game, but I still thought that it would be fun. So, here it is: I am officially announcing The Challenge Of The Embassies!
What Is "The Challenge Of The Embassies?"
I'm glad you asked! The Challenge Of The Embassies is a great game to support patriotism of your current region, bring the embassies The Region Of Gargery has, together, and challenge and defeat boredom! But, I'm sure you were wondering what the game is exactly. Again, thank you for asking! Each region The Region Of Gargery (Gargery) has as an embassy will have the option to sign up for the game. If your region is on the list below, congratulations, you can sign up!
1. Kylden
2. Reminated Euromean Republic
3. Montrandecs Neighbours
4. 0000
5. Samoa
6. Union of Democrats
7. Cyberius Confederation
8. The Cormorant Pact
9. Fredonia
10. Mathematics
11. The Embassy
12. Embassies Embassies Embassies
13. Codex Ylvus
14. The Region Of Gargery Citizenship
15. Fettarian Peoples Land
16. Sanctum
17. Democratic Republic of Southern Africa
18. Monaco
19. United Christian Empires of the West
20. Gypsy Lands
21. Communist Balestria
22. The Great Universe
23. Allied Conservative States
24. Mid Atlantic Quarantine
25. Independence Hill
26. Ay lugi
27. Federal Republic of Russia

Any new embassies that Gargrey gets will not be included in the challenge. Anyway, to the main point (sorry). If the WA Delegate or the Founder signs up for the competition, the whole region is in! Here, the region works and collaborates together to create a fictional short story about how their region came to be. For example, you could write a story about how your region was once ruled over by a crazy dictator and was taken over by its own people and made better (Or the opposite if you are a dictator region).

Rules Of The Challenge
Anyway, what's a competition without rules? After all, rules rule! Here is a list of the rules:
1. You may not get any help with your fictional story outside of your region

2. Forming alliances, bribing, or any other form of cheating to get information on another region's fictional story is prohibited. (This even applies if the regions agree to share their story).

3. A Nation in a region that is signed up is not obligated to contribute to the challenge.

4. Your short story must maintain a 600-word limit

5. There must be at least 4 regions competing in the challenge, or else it will be called off

What happens if you break the rules:
Well, I will penalize you. When I read and judge your short story, I will take into account that you cheated. Even if the story is really good, I still won't think of it the same way. However, the only rule that you can break (let me be clear, to an extent) is the 600-Word limit. If your short story is 601 words, don't worry about it! However, if it's 650 words, I would start worrying. I'm not going to penalize a region that has a couple of words over the 600-word limit. But, let's just say if you are over 610, it will be penalized.

How To Sign Up
First off, copy and paste this link into a new tab: https://forms.gle/wUddFxX6ryA2gvzx5

This will bring you to a page where either the Founder or the WA Delegate will sign up on behalf of the region. Just fill it out, and the region is signed up. Just like magic! Only the WA Delegate or The Founder can sign up. If it is detected that the region was signed up by not the WA Delegate or The Founder, it will result in disqualification.

Dates and Deadlines of The Competition
If you are wondering what the dates for the competition are, well, here you go:

Deadline to Sign Up: August 17, 2020 - If your region misses this date, it will not be allowed to participate. However, if you sign up on this date, it will not be marked as missing the deadline.

Competition Officially Starts: August 18, 2020 - This is the first day you can submit your short stories.

Submission Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020 - All short stories must be telegrammed to me by this date. If not, your short story will not be judged.

How To Submit Your Story, Winning, and Awards
Once the whole region (or at least the nations that agreed to take part) agree that the short story is ready to submit and be judged, the WA Delegate or The Founder will address a telegram to me, Aredita and I will judge it. Please note: To keep things fair, Gargery will not be submitting an entry in the competition, since I will be judging the entries. And now, the best part: Awards! The top 3 entries are the ones that will be honored. Here is what they get:

First Place: A special, one of a kind video created by me honoring the first place region, bragging rights, an Official Certificate, and a whole lot of good attention!

Second Place: Bragging rights, a whole lot of good attention, and a one of a kind Official Certificate, created by me!

Third Place: Bragging rights and a whole lot of good attention!

For questions, comments, concerns, etc.
If you have a question, comment, concern, etc. Please send a telegram to me, Aredita and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks!

P.s. This pamphlet may be updated at any point, so be sure to check it every so often.

Read factbook

The UNITED SHADOWIST REPUBLIC of SHADOWSTORER

PeePeePooPooCaCa wrote:Hello Union of Democrats, I’m PeePeePooPooCaCa from The Labyrinth and here are your updated stocks. If you wish to add a company, invest, renew any investments, or have any questions, please telegram me or tag me in a message, I’ll respond as soon as possible. Anyways, here are your stonks
This stock market will be for companies from nations in the Labyrinth’s embassy regions to expand and make more money. Through the stock market, values will determine investments and due to the wide accessibility of this stock market, companies are guaranteed to make at least some sort of profit. The number besides the company is it’s value in the stock market, one point is equal to 1 million Jilars. The money companies earn will not come from the state, instead, they will come from the revenue made from their products, locations, or to put it simply, from the client. In addition, every company on the stock market will get a weekly pay of 100 million Jilars. 85% of the stock market’s profits will go to the companies while 15% will go to PeePeePooPooCaCa. Every nation with at least one company in the stock market will receive a trading card. These cards will be uncommon, but nations with a company worth more than 100 billion dollars will receive a rare one. This stock market’s plan is to give companies a fair chance and open up in new lands with new markets and new opportunities. This will never be a stock market established due to corporate greed.

TECHNOLOGY

Megasoft (Plus Nova Imperii) - 164K
Genesis Space Tech (The Rouge Christmas State) - 117K
Urukian Computers Co. (Urukian) - 114K
Movey Tech (Moveyrsearlandez) - 131K
Roder (Otterse) - 130K
Mahjanji (Indoinastan) - 146K
GovernmentAndy Inc. (Isolationstan) - 111K
Mecham (Isolationstan) - 112K
The Twitter (Mukh) - 117K
Tokyo Novum Space Tech (Novos Romanos) - 124K

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Data Corp (The Rouge Christmas State) - 115K
Regal Infotech (Port Ashley) - 103K
Annoying Discord Bots (Arcane the Bot) - 113K
MegaBit (Edington) - 114K
Emporious (Novos Romanos) - 112K
Genos-Aelia company (Romaniche)
Bing Software National (Of Altonianic Islands) - 341K

FISHING

LS’s Bigmouth (CALLMEDADDYSTRATTON) - 31K
Pristine Urukian Fishing Co. (Urukian) - 31K

FINANCE

The Duke National Bank (The Rouge Christmas State) - 81K
Pankki Aussandri (Aussandries) - 76K
Sheffield Preudential Bank (Port Ashley) - 66K
Pan-Caribbean Bank (Port Ashley) - 61K
Natona Banca de’Belac (The Belacian States) - 72K
Searland Stock Exchange (Moveyrsearlandez) - 91K
Zhest Exchequer (Indoinastan) - 97K
Gazprombank (Primorski Krai)

ARMS MANUFACTURING

Xavier Manufacturing (The Rouge Christmas State) - 72K
Urukian Arms Industry (Urukian) - 71K
Soria Co. (Sorianora) - 84K
Aussandries Arms (Aussandries) - 58K
FN (Belned) - 63K
RAPNI (Romaniche) - 77K
Wooloo (Wooloo-land) - 51K
Imperial Arms (Puppet SCP Fuadation) - 96K
The Rifle From The Red (Commie Tebit) - 76K
German Austrian Arms Manufacturing (The Greater German Austrian Empire) - 87K
NRAP (Novos Romanos) - 78K
The Golden Weapon (The Rome Empire) - 80K
Pewds Arms (Pewds Supporter) - 82K
Vegetarian Light Armaments (Democratic Republic of Nothingness) - 87K
Rajputana Rifles (Republic of Rajputana) - 90K
Carthage and Co (Carthaginian Civilization) - 78K
BFP (Belned) - 83K
تصنيع اذرع الشمس (Urukian)
Mosin and Avtomat Armory (Primorski Krai)
Guns For Freedom (LEGIONARYA)
Tengri Seraphim (Khazar Lechia)

SPACE

Stavanger Space Tech (Urukian) - 73K
Urukian Space Repair Service (Urukian) - 69K
U2 Space (Phoenix city of fire) - 105K
Young Industries Civilian Aeronautics Division (Young Industries) - 86K
Ludwig and Beilschmit (Gallar) - 78K
Tokyo Novum Space Industries (Novos Romanos)

BEVERAGES

The Rare Old Mountain Dew (Aussandries) - 23K
Bitterlich (Sturengartz) - 16K
Roma-Soda (Romaniche) - 31K
Ecchi-Cola (The Strangers Club)

PROSTITUTION

Meninas Capitalistas (Ofiussia) - 16K
Who Cares Whores (Dead Men Walking) - 11K

RETAIL

Under-Shops (Under Ledzia) - 113K
Less-Than-All (Under Ledzia) - 111K
Roma-Nike (Romaniche) - 115K
Strange-Mart (The Strangers Club) - 127K
JP Capitalista (Novos Romanos)

CHEESE EXPORTS

Khan’s Milk Farm (Khazar Lechia) - 28K
Romanichean Cheese (Romaniche) - 30K
Tillamook Cheese (Isolationstan) - 30K
Transvaal Dairy (Wabobania) - 31K
Raja Panner Curry (Indoinastan) - 35K
Puic Cheese (Carthaginian Civilization) - 29K
La Branzika (LEGIONARYA) - 32K

AGRICULTURE

Khan’s Personal Fields (Khazar Lechia) - 38K
Route 4 (Wooloo-land) - 24K
Faster Growth (Otterse) - 47K
NR Agriculture (Novos Romanos)
Glorious Potatoes Inc. (Of Altonianic Islands) - 58K
Sodrugestvo (Primorski Krai)

PHARMACEUTICALS

Sun Pharma (Port Ashley) - 40K

DEFENSE

Cambium Aerospace and Trucks (Port Ashley) - 54K
Bunker-Apparatus (Koedric) - 48K
Imperial Armed Defense (Puppet SCP Fuadation) - 74K
The Red China Army (Commie Tebit) - 55K
Golden Wall (The Rome Empire) - 60K
UAC (Primorski Krai)

AUTOMOBILES

Scandia Automobiles (Port Ashley) - 52K
Satirop (Phoenix city of fire) - 74K
Cars and Stuff (New Cica) - 65K
Belton Automotive (Isolationstan)
Rebirth Motors (Rebirth Island)

BICYCLES

Belac Bíçiclas (The Belacian States) - 45K

MILITARY AIRCRAFT

Haberlin (Sturengartz) - 77K

NATURAL GAS

Brausewetter (Sturengartz) - 64K
Urukian Natural Gas (Urukian) - 55K

TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Sturencabel (Sturengartz) - 82K

MINING

Urukian Minerals Production (Urukian) - 137K
Novos Romanos Minerals Ltd (Novos Romanos) - 147K
Cratersville Mining Ltd (Isolationstan) - 147K

TOURISM

visitBelac (The Belacian States) - 90K
Imagine Indoina (Indoinastan) - 95K

GAMBLING

Ugosalinese Casinos (Ugosal) - 98K
Cykas ke liye Kazino (Indoinastan) - 94K
The Golden Hour (Gallar) - 91K
The Rising Sun (The Strangers Club)

CLOTHING

Seter (Moveyrsearlandez) - 83K

JEWELRY

Lal Ruby (Indoinastan) - 147K

TIMBER WOODCHIPPING

Chipps Chips (Isolationstan) - 63K

FILM AND BOOK PUBLISHING

PAWS Trademark Limited (Indoinastan) - 84K

FILM PUBLISHING

Viking Studios & Dark House Films (El Spana) - 66K

BASKET WEAVING

Gòngchǎn Baskets (Commie Tebit) - 23K
Romanichean Festives Stock (Romaniche) - 27K

FLEX SEAL FAMILY OF PRODUCTS

Flex Seal Family of Products (Swiftlandian Peoples Republic) 196K

BLACK MARKET

River Styx (Draconovox) - 67K
NR Slaves INC (Novos Romanos) - 55K

TV PRODUCTION

Anime Production Center (Phoenix city of fire) - 63K

LUMBER

The Spaniard Woodstock (El Spana) - 69K

BARS

Slagger's (The Corporate Sectors) - 36K

EMPLOYMENT

Workers of the World United (Slavic Lechia) - 42K

BROADCASTING

GMA Network (Latiouthel) - 53K

ENERGY

IEG Company Corp (Latiouthel) - 64K
Nuclearrr INC (Novos Romanos)

SOY SAUCE

Sam’s Sauce (Akumanga)

TRADE

Auchan (Primorski Krai)

TEMPLES

مذابح الشمس (Urukian)
श्रेकवादी हिंदू धर्म और संथाल मंदिर of മെമ്മുകളും കമ്യൂണിസവും (Indoinastan)

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

Mindon Labs (Mindon)

PROFITS MADE SO FAR: ~$32 Trillion
NATIONS INVOLVED: 51
REGIONS INVOLVED: 13

COMPANY OF THE WEEK: The Strange-Mart (The Strangers Club)

JUST A SIDE NOTE, MAKE SURE TO RENEW YOUR INVESTMENTS WEEKLY OR MONTHLY DEPENDING ON YOUR INVESTMENT SIZE. ANYTHING ABOVE A BILLION DOLLAR OR MULTIPLE COMPANY INVESTMENT NEEDS TO BE RENEWED WEEKLY, ANYTHING BELOW NEEDS TO BE RENEWED MONTHLY AT LEAST. NOT RENEWING YOUR INVESTMENT(S) COULD RESULT IN A COMPANY DROPPING SIGNIFICANTLY IN VALUE. TO RENEW YOUR INVESTMENT(S), TELEGRAM ME OR TAG ME IN AN RMB POST PLEASE. THANK YOU

”why are u gae”

Read dispatch

Aredita wrote:Hello, fellow embassy region!

Do you want to enter a fun competition? Do you want the story of your region to be highlighted? If so, then you should join... The Challenge Of The Embassies!

Please read the following dispatch for more information!
Thanks!
Aredita


The Kingdom Of Aredita Is Hosting A Challenge!
The Challenge Overview
Hello embassies,
Aredita here! As we are in the midst of The Coronavirus, not being able to have many social interactions have definitely put boredom into my life, and I'm sure others lives as well. But, I don't believe in boredom! So, to challenge the evils of boredom, I thought that it would be fun to have a little NationStates competition! Sure, this isn't an official component of the game, but I still thought that it would be fun. So, here it is: I am officially announcing The Challenge Of The Embassies!
What Is "The Challenge Of The Embassies?"
I'm glad you asked! The Challenge Of The Embassies is a great game to support patriotism of your current region, bring the embassies The Region Of Gargery has, together, and challenge and defeat boredom! But, I'm sure you were wondering what the game is exactly. Again, thank you for asking! Each region The Region Of Gargery (Gargery) has as an embassy will have the option to sign up for the game. If your region is on the list below, congratulations, you can sign up!
1. Kylden
2. Reminated Euromean Republic
3. Montrandecs Neighbours
4. 0000
5. Samoa
6. Union of Democrats
7. Cyberius Confederation
8. The Cormorant Pact
9. Fredonia
10. Mathematics
11. The Embassy
12. Embassies Embassies Embassies
13. Codex Ylvus
14. The Region Of Gargery Citizenship
15. Fettarian Peoples Land
16. Sanctum
17. Democratic Republic of Southern Africa
18. Monaco
19. United Christian Empires of the West
20. Gypsy Lands
21. Communist Balestria
22. The Great Universe
23. Allied Conservative States
24. Mid Atlantic Quarantine
25. Independence Hill
26. Ay lugi
27. Federal Republic of Russia

Any new embassies that Gargrey gets will not be included in the challenge. Anyway, to the main point (sorry). If the WA Delegate or the Founder signs up for the competition, the whole region is in! Here, the region works and collaborates together to create a fictional short story about how their region came to be. For example, you could write a story about how your region was once ruled over by a crazy dictator and was taken over by its own people and made better (Or the opposite if you are a dictator region).

Rules Of The Challenge
Anyway, what's a competition without rules? After all, rules rule! Here is a list of the rules:
1. You may not get any help with your fictional story outside of your region

2. Forming alliances, bribing, or any other form of cheating to get information on another region's fictional story is prohibited. (This even applies if the regions agree to share their story).

3. A Nation in a region that is signed up is not obligated to contribute to the challenge.

4. Your short story must maintain a 600-word limit

5. There must be at least 4 regions competing in the challenge, or else it will be called off

What happens if you break the rules:
Well, I will penalize you. When I read and judge your short story, I will take into account that you cheated. Even if the story is really good, I still won't think of it the same way. However, the only rule that you can break (let me be clear, to an extent) is the 600-Word limit. If your short story is 601 words, don't worry about it! However, if it's 650 words, I would start worrying. I'm not going to penalize a region that has a couple of words over the 600-word limit. But, let's just say if you are over 610, it will be penalized.

How To Sign Up
First off, copy and paste this link into a new tab: https://forms.gle/wUddFxX6ryA2gvzx5

This will bring you to a page where either the Founder or the WA Delegate will sign up on behalf of the region. Just fill it out, and the region is signed up. Just like magic! Only the WA Delegate or The Founder can sign up. If it is detected that the region was signed up by not the WA Delegate or The Founder, it will result in disqualification.

Dates and Deadlines of The Competition
If you are wondering what the dates for the competition are, well, here you go:

Deadline to Sign Up: August 17, 2020 - If your region misses this date, it will not be allowed to participate. However, if you sign up on this date, it will not be marked as missing the deadline.

Competition Officially Starts: August 18, 2020 - This is the first day you can submit your short stories.

Submission Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020 - All short stories must be telegrammed to me by this date. If not, your short story will not be judged.

How To Submit Your Story, Winning, and Awards
Once the whole region (or at least the nations that agreed to take part) agree that the short story is ready to submit and be judged, the WA Delegate or The Founder will address a telegram to me, Aredita and I will judge it. Please note: To keep things fair, Gargery will not be submitting an entry in the competition, since I will be judging the entries. And now, the best part: Awards! The top 3 entries are the ones that will be honored. Here is what they get:

First Place: A special, one of a kind video created by me honoring the first place region, bragging rights, an Official Certificate, and a whole lot of good attention!

Second Place: Bragging rights, a whole lot of good attention, and a one of a kind Official Certificate, created by me!

Third Place: Bragging rights and a whole lot of good attention!

For questions, comments, concerns, etc.
If you have a question, comment, concern, etc. Please send a telegram to me, Aredita and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks!

P.s. This pamphlet may be updated at any point, so be sure to check it every so often.

Read factbook

Thanks for the update

The Military Republic of Edington

The armed rebel overthrew President Quebecho and installed Captain Elsando as the new President of The Military Republic of Edington.

"Together we shall dominate the Union of Democrats, both diplomatically and economically" quoted the new President.

The Military Republic of Edington

OOC: I am starting a new Roleplay guys, please do help me.

The Republic of Cazalonica

Edington wrote:The armed rebel overthrew President Quebecho and installed Captain Elsando as the new President of The Military Republic of Edington.

"Together we shall dominate the Union of Democrats, both diplomatically and economically" quoted the new President.

As part of the diplomatic community, the government of Cazalonica urges the remainder of the UoD and AoR to join Cazalonica with sanctions against the new "government" of Edington, until the legitimate government is restored, as per RL Prop 1104

Ooc; Regional Law Proposition 1104

The Green Kingdom of Clovena

Edington wrote:OOC: I am starting a new Roleplay guys, please do help me.

I'll give all the help I can. We definitely need an organised roleplay

The Commonwealth of Svitka

Edington wrote:OOC: I am starting a new Roleplay guys, please do help me.

Where are you located on the map? Im down for a little rp.

The Military Republic of Edington

Clovena wrote:I'll give all the help I can. We definitely need an organised roleplay

Yeah, I'm trying to start an unofficial RolePlay for the time being.

The Military Republic of Edington

Svitka wrote:Where are you located on the map? Im down for a little rp.

Even I don't know where am I on the map XD

The Military Republic of Edington

Cazalonica wrote:As part of the diplomatic community, the government of Cazalonica urges the remainder of the UoD and AoR to join Cazalonica with sanctions against the new "government" of Edington, until the legitimate government is restored, as per RL Prop 1104

Ooc; Regional Law Proposition 1104

"Enemy nations shall be dealt firmly" said the Foreign Ministry, which is now headed by a Major General.

Forum View