WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L
Last WA Update:
TNP Revolution is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in TNP Revolution
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, TNP Revolution is ranked 26,529th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L||Right-wing Utopia||“The revolution is coming, the North Pacific will burn”|
- : Embassy established between The Embassies and TNP Revolution.
- : Embassy established between TNP Revolution and Novelveticum.
- : The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L agreed to construct embassies with The Embassies.
- : The Administrator of The Embassies of the region The Embassies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L agreed to construct embassies with Novelveticum.
- : The Winter of Muslims Political Council of Evagia of the region Novelveticum proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L altered the region's flag.
- : The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Protectorate of MPCE TNPR-L.
TNP Revolution Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.