NATION

PASSWORD

The United Empires of Carson Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4871,4881,4891,4901,4911,4921,493. . .1,5401,541»
Messages

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of Carstantinopipal

Fun fact: Everyone recruit one of your friends to join the region!

The Half-Drunk Candidate of Fungsland

Carstantinopipal wrote:Fun fact: Everyone recruit one of your friends to join the region!

I can confirm this fact.

The Poo Poo State of Emmalee Land

Hey guys! I'm running for regency :) Please all vote for me. I would love to be part of the representation of women in the regency, and I feel like I am pretty nice! I know I would be a great representative for you all, and I have been a member of this region for a really long time. Hope I can get your vote :)

Carstantinopipal and Holyndia

The Half-Drunk Candidate of Fungsland

Emmalee Land wrote:Hey guys! I'm running for regency :) Please all vote for me. I would love to be part of the representation of women in the regency, and I feel like I am pretty nice! I know I would be a great representative for you all, and I have been a member of this region for a really long time. Hope I can get your vote :)

no

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Carstantinopipal wrote:Fun fact: Everyone recruit one of your friends to join the region!

"Not a fact, but a statement." -Your local grammer police.

The Poo Poo State of Emmalee Land

Fungsland wrote:no

I appreciate your input, as the delegation from the Constitutional Monarchy of Fungsland, however, I am a good candidate for this election. I WILL not withdraw myself from the race, I WILL not stop representing the people, and I WILL not back down. I ask you to reconsider, but of course, your opinion is your own. Thank you for your consideration.

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of Carstantinopipal

Evilligia wrote:"Not a fact, but a statement." -Your local grammer police.

I'm pretty sure I know english better then you do pal because I invented it

The Half-Drunk Candidate of Fungsland

Emmalee Land wrote:I appreciate your input, as the delegation from the Constitutional Monarchy of Fungsland, however, I am a good candidate for this election. I WILL not withdraw myself from the race, I WILL not stop representing the people, and I WILL not back down. I ask you to reconsider, but of course, your opinion is your own. Thank you for your consideration.

I wasn't serious there at all I hope you realize

The Poo Poo State of Emmalee Land

Fungsland wrote:I wasn't serious there at all I hope you realize

I know Nick I love you buddy <3

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Carstantinopipal wrote:I'm pretty sure I know english better then you do pal because I invented it

I'm aware of what your nation is based on, but no you didn't.

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Don't we have enough people for at least 2 more regent spots anyways?

The Poo Poo State of Emmalee Land

Evilligia wrote:Don't we have enough people for at least 2 more regent spots anyways?

absolutely not

The Half-Drunk Candidate of Fungsland

Evilligia wrote:Don't we have enough people for at least 2 more regent spots anyways?

Yes, but as of now there are 6 candidates and possibly more in the future. One person is going to have to be left out

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Fungsland wrote:Yes, but as of now there are 6 candidates and possibly more in the future. One person is going to have to be left out

Oof.

The Republic of KiraIsMyBias

good thing im not running

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of Carstantinopipal

KiraIsMyBias wrote:good thing im not running

Agreed

Callmekevins country

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Ladies and gents, the Empire of Slavonia wishes you a great day! Glory to Slavonia! Glory to the Slavonian National Front! :D

The Dictatorship of Miseria

Carstantinopipal wrote:I'm pretty sure I know english better then you do pal because I invented it

I will now destroy english

The Half-Drunk Candidate of Fungsland

Callmekevins country wrote:hello

Hello

Slavisikaya wrote:Ladies and gents, the Empire of Slavonia wishes you a great day! Glory to Slavonia! Glory to the Slavonian National Front! :D

Glory to Slavonia!

Miseria wrote:I will now destroy english

Cracka

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Nobody:
The Middle East whenever Israel is mentioned now: Ancient problems require modern solutions. *Crusading intensifies*

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Dᒷ⚍ᓭ v⚍ꖎℸ ̣ iリ⎓╎↸ᒷꖎ.

The Holy Empire of Northstock

Evilligia wrote:Nobody:
The Middle East whenever Israel is mentioned now: Ancient problems require modern solutions. *Crusading intensifies*

*high pitched screeching*

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of Carstantinopipal

Well that was cursed

The Dictatorship of Miseria

Carstantinopipal wrote:Well that was cursed

What was

«12. . .1,4871,4881,4891,4901,4911,4921,493. . .1,5401,541»