NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,86842,86942,87042,87142,87242,87342,874. . .45,48845,489»
Messages

The Pretile of Orcuo



Say, I love Jesus-

World Explodes

The Empire of Rogni

Petea wrote:Theyʻre a region on equal standing with the rest of us

Thanks for the information.

The Acetone Muncher of Petea

Greater Somoiland wrote:This is what’s going on with istrian

If heʻs evading a ban in TEP thatʻs still TEPʻs turf.

The Pretile of Orcuo

South Park? Nah…
North Park

Post by Bistritza suppressed by a moderator.

The Borderlands of The Front Range

Orcuo wrote:South Park? Nah…
North Park

North Park Eric be like: I actually eat healthily and exercise every once in a while

Bistritza wrote:Let me help you more on your enlightened journey!
Function ()
{
{
...
} < file
}

# Similarly,

Function () # This works.
{
{
echo $*
} | tr a b
}

Function () # This doesn't work.

I’m so enlightened, I can feel my aneurysm bursting!

The Republic of Kirim Tatarlari

Orcuo wrote:South Park? Nah…
North Park

"We're going up to North Park gonna have ourselves a bad time"

The Acetone Muncher of Petea

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:"We're going up to North Park gonna have ourselves a bad time"

Itʻs been a while since youʻve visited us! How you doing?

The Republic of Kirim Tatarlari

Petea wrote:Itʻs been a while since youʻve visited us! How you doing?

Good, Oh my god I thought your nation name was Peta.

The Empire of Rogni

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:Good, Oh my god I thought your nation name was Peta.

Peta, i hate Peta with all my heart.

The Acetone Muncher of Petea

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:Good, Oh my god I thought your nation name was Peta.

Good to hear! Lmao Thatʻs right. Iʻm here to tell you that using honey is worse than murder.

The Community of Inadel

hello TSP! :D

The Bottom Gear Republic of Ardenswije

Good day
It's my exhaust fume addicted clone

The I am everywhere of Vavlar

Rogni wrote:Peta, i hate Peta with all my heart.

Oh, you poor animal! You need euthaniziation! *the vets say your normally healthy, infact have the best health they have seen in any dog*
*euthanizes you anyway because you exist*
Another day, another dog gone away *laughs to self after chewing into a hot dog made from a mixture of hamster, goldfish, dog, and cat meat*

The Empire of Rogni

Petea wrote:Good to hear! Lmao Thatʻs right. Iʻm here to tell you that using honey is worse than murder.

The horror.

The Ukrainian Supporter of Greater Somoiland

This RMB is strange

The Republic of Kirim Tatarlari

Greater Somoiland wrote:This RMB is strange

I love it

The Mostly Harmless Penguin of Volaworand

Greater Somoiland wrote:This RMB is strange

Embrace the entropy

The Bottom Gear Republic of Ardenswije

Vavlar wrote:Oh, you poor animal! You need euthaniziation! *the vets say your normally healthy, infact have the best health they have seen in any dog*
*euthanizes you anyway because you exist*
Another day, another dog gone away *laughs to self after chewing into a hot dog made from a mixture of hamster, goldfish, dog, and cat meat*

And putting graves near a race track because of a sport that has nothing to do with a car race.

The I am everywhere of Vavlar

Greater Somoiland wrote:This RMB is strange

*looks infront of you meanwhile eating Hot dog made from Pet meat*

The Empire of Rogni

Greater Somoiland wrote:This RMB is strange

I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Bottom Gear Republic of Ardenswije

Vavlar wrote:*looks infront of you meanwhile eating Hot dog made from Pet meat*

*laughs demonically*
I'M BACK!

The Borderlands of The Front Range

Volaworand wrote:Embrace the entropy

Volaworand is trying clone

The Acetone Muncher of Petea

Vavlar wrote:*looks infront of you meanwhile eating Hot dog made from Pet meat*

Pet(ea) meat

The Borderlands of The Front Range

Petea wrote:Pet(ea) meat

Overpriced dog meat?

«12. . .42,86842,86942,87042,87142,87242,87342,874. . .45,48845,489»