NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .40,62240,62340,62440,62540,62640,62740,628. . .42,55842,559»
Messages

The union of new rhodesia

For some reason, I have become obsessed with reading the SC proposal, page=UN_proposal/council=2, and I have no idea why.

The Republic of TescoPepsi

South Pacifican Kilendjj wrote:no, not like that type of list
like lists that aren't really useful, cuz I wanna do it not for useful purposes

a list of things that make you annoyed?
also here is the Irish
here is some Irish for you people, to show you what the language looks like.

Is mise Pádraig. Tá mé i mo chónaí ar an Éirinn. Tá mé rud beag ard, cliste agus tanaí. Tá mo chuid gruaige donn agus gairid. Tá mo shúile donn. Tá seachtar i mo teaghlaigh, tá beirt deirfiúracha agus beirt deartháireacha, mamaí, daidí agus mé féin. Tá mé cúig bliana déag d'aois.

My name is Patrick. I live in Ireland. I am a bit tall, smart and thin. My hair is brown and short. My eyes are brown. In my family there are 7 people, I have 2 sisters, 2 brothers, my mum, my dad and myself. I am fifteen years old.

(this is not a real text, I have just quickly written this up, this is not supposed to represent a real person.)
(yeah, I have to do an exam on this language)
(this may not be totally accurate if you it put on google translate, this is because of the different Irish dialect)

The union of new rhodesia

The Commonwealth of Republic of Honk

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:now that's straight up torture

Maybe it is, but i am only goose who go “Hjonk Hjonk”

Saint Cinder and The union of new rhodesia

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Kerbireia the 3rd wrote:how? -_-

the name the number scheme gives you away

West Khazana Finsstan wrote:I was just warning them about the spammer then got banned

I guess they mistook that for spam

The union of new rhodesia wrote:For some reason, I have become obsessed with reading the SC proposal, page=UN_proposal/council=2, and I have no idea why.

I'll figure it out

West Khazana Finsstan, Castraebar, TescoPepsi, and The union of new rhodesia

The Republic Islands of Castraebar

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:

what if he's encased in the cement?

*thinking* True... you have my support.

The union of new rhodesia

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:the name the number scheme gives you away

I guess they mistook that for spam

I'll figure it out

really, or is that sarcasm?

The Dominion of Drystar

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:he is, what's the 20 on Drystar or PenguinPies?

I’ll not ban them if there’s no repeat of the mornings spam fest.

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Republic of Honk wrote:Maybe it is, but i am only goose who go “Hjonk Hjonk”

just don't become my dinner

Castraebar wrote:*thinking* True... you have my support.

that's a big 10-4

Castraebar, TescoPepsi, and The union of new rhodesia

Kerbireia the 3rd

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:the name the number scheme gives you away

?

TescoPepsi and The union of new rhodesia

The Holy Ecclesiarch of Saint Cinder

Republic of Honk wrote:Maybe it is, but i am only goose who go “Hjonk Hjonk”

Zukchiva is this true?

Zukchiva, TescoPepsi, and The union of new rhodesia

The Borderlands of The Front Range

Someone should do an oil change on my brain, because it’s stalling

West Khazana Finsstan, Castraebar, TescoPepsi, and The union of new rhodesia

The Confederacy of Los estados confederates de Mexico

Kerbireia the 3rd wrote:-snip-

and I'm denouncing that spam, keep it in the can please

The union of new rhodesia wrote:really, or is that sarcasm?

I had to check, though sarcasm is one of my many talents

Drystar wrote:I’ll not ban them if there’s no repeat of the mornings spam fest.

we'll wait it out and see, though there is suspicion that kerbirea the 3rd and 2nd are Russia the 4th

TescoPepsi and The union of new rhodesia

The ✨✨MENACING THREAT✨✨ of Zukchiva

Saint Cinder wrote:Zukchiva is this true?

hm i usually go honk so maybe

Saint Cinder, TescoPepsi, The union of new rhodesia, and Republic of Honk

The Holy Empire of South Pacifican Kilendjj

TescoPepsi wrote:a list of things that make you annoyed?
also here is the Irish
here is some Irish for you people, to show you what the language looks like.
Is mise Pádraig. Tá mé i mo chónaí ar an Éirinn. Tá mé rud beag ard, cliste agus tanaí. Tá mo chuid gruaige donn agus gairid. Tá mo shúile donn. Tá seachtar i mo teaghlaigh, tá beirt deirfiúracha agus beirt deartháireacha, mamaí, daidí agus mé féin. Tá mé cúig bliana déag d'aois.

My name is Patrick. I live in Ireland. I am a bit tall, smart and thin. My hair is brown and short. My eyes are brown. In my family there are 7 people, I have 2 sisters, 2 brothers, my mum, my dad and myself. I am fifteen years old.

(this is not a real text, I have just quickly written this up, this is not supposed to represent a real person.)
(yeah, I have to do an exam on this language)
(this may not be totally accurate if you it put on google translate, this is because of the different Irish dialect)

nah, I wanna a type of list like this for example: List of pokemon
Like that
also here's some text in Kilendian

Jukis, I aji Mia, I aji retutyki yundos olhudhy hy opik iw Kioply, Kilendjj. I habnko brunju Hagra hy I aji retyu shuryt
English: Hello, I am Mia, I am Eight years old and live in Kioply, Kilendjj. I have brown hair and I am really smart

The Clessificution of Orcuo

The 2028 election was rigged

The Empire of Mighty Imperial Japan

i like oreos :P

The Commonwealth of Republic of Honk

Zukchiva wrote:hm i usually go honk so maybe

This is a goose nation i respect.

The Republic Islands of Castraebar

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:and I'm denouncing that spam, keep it in the can please

we'll wait it out and see, though there is suspicion that kerbirea the 3rd and 2nd are Russia the 4th

I don't know why, but this situation reminded me of a video where a guy yells about "Stop posting about among us!"

Kerbireia the 3rd

Los estados confederates de Mexico wrote:and I'm denouncing that spam, keep it in the can please

ok, I'll stop with the accusation conversation. (pun/rhyme not intended)

The E G G of Past beans

Kerbireia the 3rd wrote:?

it kinda does...

Post self-deleted by TescoPepsi.

The Clessificution of Orcuo

The 2032 election was rigged

West Khazana Finsstan and The union of new rhodesia

The First Socialist Republic of West Khazana Finsstan

Orcuo wrote:The 2032 election was rigged

So rigged we didn't even vote

Castraebar, Orcuo, and The union of new rhodesia

The Goosedom of Canadian Dominion

Orcuo wrote:The 2032 election was rigged

Don’t know haven’t gotten there yet.

The Borderlands of The Front Range

Mighty Imperial Japan wrote:i like oreos :P

In milk?

You monster

«12. . .40,62240,62340,62440,62540,62640,62740,628. . .42,55842,559»