NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .40,25440,25540,25640,25740,25840,25940,260. . .42,83142,832»
Messages

The P3nguin D3puty Councillor of Trivalve

Mighty Imperial Japan wrote:I killed 20 million today :)

Only 20 million?

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Mighty Imperial Japan wrote:I killed 20 million today :)

I'm proud of you.

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:I'm proud of you.

communist?

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:communist?

Yes.

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:why?

Because capitalism is bad

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:Because capitalism is bad

whaaaat? no.

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:whaaaat? no.

Because capitalist society is highly hierarchy is based on money, the people at the top of the pyramid live well and instead those at the bottom suffer, compared to Communism which abolishes all this and favors meritocracy, the distribution of goods, ecological growth and social equality, all of which capitalism does not have.

The Unified Kingdoms of The British Isles and The North Sea

Minarchisia wrote:Because capitalist society is highly hierarchy is based on money, the people at the top of the pyramid live well and instead those at the bottom suffer, compared to Communism which abolishes all this and favors meritocracy, the distribution of goods, ecological growth and social equality, all of which capitalism does not have.

WE DO'NT CARE M8

The Interstellar federation of The free romanians

Minarchisia wrote:Because capitalist society is highly hierarchy is based on money, the people at the top of the pyramid live well and instead those at the bottom suffer, compared to Communism which abolishes all this and favors meritocracy, the distribution of goods, ecological growth and social equality, all of which capitalism does not have.

A true equak society would be one which distributes the means of production
Everyone shall be a capital owner
EVWRYONE!

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:Because capitalist society is highly hierarchy is based on money, the people at the top of the pyramid live well and instead those at the bottom suffer, compared to Communism which abolishes all this and favors meritocracy, the distribution of goods, ecological growth and social equality, all of which capitalism does not have.

whaaaaaat? pfssht we totally have equality here and were capitalist.

The Unified Kingdoms of The British Isles and The North Sea

Unitinsk wrote:whaaaaaat? pfssht we totally have equality here and were capitalist.

Who doesn't like some good child labour and slavery?

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

The free romanians wrote:A true equak society would be one which distributes the means of production
Everyone shall be a capital owner
EVWRYONE!

my friend whats with the flag change

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

The British Isles and The North Sea wrote:Who doesn't like some good child labour and slavery?

Right! great stuff!

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:whaaaaaat? pfssht we totally have equality here and were capitalist.

So why can Jeff Bezos destroy old Dutch bridges without being punished and I can't take a stone from the sea without being fined?

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:So why can Jeff Bezos destroy old Dutch bridges without being punished and I can't take a stone from the sea without being fined?

We dont do fines in unitinsk

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:We dont do fines in unitinsk

We are talking about real life, however there is a law in Italy that prohibits taking stones from the beaches, however if there are no fines the crime will be very high and the government will not earn anything, so it cannot increase the welfare, so you have to raise taxes, or you are an ancap and don't have a government and don't pay taxes.

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:We are talking about real life, however there is a law in Italy that prohibits taking stones from the beaches, however if there are no fines the crime will be very high and the government will not earn anything, so it cannot increase the welfare, so you have to raise taxes, or you are an ancap and don't have a government and don't pay taxes.

we dont do welfare for the poor in unitinsk just not needed

The United Federation of Minarchisia

Unitinsk wrote:we dont do welfare for the poor in unitinsk just not needed

then you are not egalitarian as you say you are and don't tell me that egalitarianism is wrong, because you go against Catholicism.

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

Minarchisia wrote:then you are not egalitarian as you say you are and don't tell me that egalitarianism is wrong, because you go against Catholicism.

we are a how you say....elitist Society

The Yurinist Imperial Federation of PsiCorps

Monarchs of PsiCorps

Monarchs of PsiCorps

Petersburg Dynasty

King Proselyte Yuri 1977 -

Read factbook

The Interstellar federation of The free romanians

Minarchisia wrote:then you are not egalitarian as you say you are and don't tell me that egalitarianism is wrong, because you go against Catholicism.

Where did the catholicism part come from

The Empire of Mighty Imperial Japan

Trivalve wrote:Only 20 million?

Oh….kills 50 million out of anger

The Matriarchy of Unitinsk

the Matriarch of Unitinsk is the commander in chief of the Unitinskian Army which has 100,000 active-duty personnel; its strength can be raised to 550,000 when fully mobilized. The army is composed of seven infantry corps, and two divisions of partially-mechanized cavalry Corps. The Corps are as follows:

I Corps with the 1st, 4th, and 7th Infantry Divisions
II Corps with the 6th, 11th, and 14th Infantry Divisions
III Corps with the 1st Death bringers division and the 2nd and 3rd Infantry Divisions
IV Corps with the 9th, 15th, and 18th Infantry Divisions
V Corps with three Death bringer divisions
VI Corps with three Death bringer divisions
Each Army Corps has its own headquarters staff, two active and several reserve Infantry Divisions, Corps Artillery Regiment of four battalions of two batteries with 16 artillery pieces per battalion, and a Pioneer regiment.

Each infantry division has a divisional staff along with three infantry regiments, each of 3,000 men. Each regiment has 108 light machine guns, 52 heavy machine guns, nine heavy mortars or infantry gun howitzers, plus six antitank guns.

Read factbook

this any good?

The People's Republic of New Xartoia

Unitinsk wrote:
the Matriarch of Unitinsk is the commander in chief of the Unitinskian Army which has 100,000 active-duty personnel; its strength can be raised to 550,000 when fully mobilized. The army is composed of seven infantry corps, and two divisions of partially-mechanized cavalry Corps. The Corps are as follows:

I Corps with the 1st, 4th, and 7th Infantry Divisions
II Corps with the 6th, 11th, and 14th Infantry Divisions
III Corps with the 1st Death bringers division and the 2nd and 3rd Infantry Divisions
IV Corps with the 9th, 15th, and 18th Infantry Divisions
V Corps with three Death bringer divisions
VI Corps with three Death bringer divisions
Each Army Corps has its own headquarters staff, two active and several reserve Infantry Divisions, Corps Artillery Regiment of four battalions of two batteries with 16 artillery pieces per battalion, and a Pioneer regiment.

Each infantry division has a divisional staff along with three infantry regiments, each of 3,000 men. Each regiment has 108 light machine guns, 52 heavy machine guns, nine heavy mortars or infantry gun howitzers, plus six antitank guns.

Read factbook

this any good?

Ye.

«12. . .40,25440,25540,25640,25740,25840,25940,260. . .42,83142,832»