NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .83,23183,23283,23383,23483,23583,23683,237. . .85,95185,952»
Messages

The Federation of Kandenburg

sounds like a normal day to me

Filibustra and Franelas

The Democratic Empire of Metakizu

Colonla wrote:No idea

It might've been a troll, I guess? Mod in the chat said something about DOS.

The United Socialist Empire of Colonla

Metakizu wrote:It might've been a troll, I guess? Mod in the chat said something about DOS.

Yeah probably, whatever dos means, probably 2 in Spanish

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

The Great Freed United Republic of Filibustra

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple

Whatever is Urple, I disagree with it.

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

Filibustra wrote:Whatever is Urple, I disagree with it.

Urple? URPLE. >:(

The لماذا سمحوا لي أن أفعل هذا 𒆙 of 9003

This is your 15-day reminder that I'm still alive and still want to keep citizenship.

The United Socialist Empire of Colonla

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple

I think he said:

"Ur pee"

The Great Freed United Republic of Filibustra

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple? URPLE. >:(

Oh, okay, now I see... Interesting...

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

Filibustra wrote:Oh, okay, now I see... Interesting...

Urple...

Colonla wrote:I think he said:

"Ur pee"

URPLE

The United Socialist Empire of Colonla

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple...URPLE

No, "ur pee"
Not me

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

Colonla wrote:No, "ur pee"
Not me

URPLE, URPLE URPLE. Urple? Urple. URPLE urple URPLE!

The Democratic Empire of Metakizu

Flers-Douai wrote:URPLE, URPLE URPLE. Urple? Urple. URPLE urple URPLE!

Urple urp URPLE urple Urp... URP URP urple Urp Urple Urple urp.

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

Metakizu wrote:Urple urp URPLE urple Urp... URP URP urple Urp Urple Urple urp.

! Urple. :)
Urple urp urp!
Ourple urpie urple urple.

The Scorched Earth of CHERN0BYL 2

fun fact: this morning my bus driver said that we should "appreciate her" because she was faster than the bus driver that took us to school the last 2 days, like at least he was nice.

The Happy America Day of Flers-Douai

CHERN0BYL 2 wrote:fun fact: this morning my bus driver said that we should "appreciate her" because she was faster than the bus driver that took us to school the last 2 days, like at least he was nice.

Urple urp.

The Democratic Empire of Metakizu

CHERN0BYL 2 wrote:fun fact: this morning my bus driver said that we should "appreciate her" because she was faster than the bus driver that took us to school the last 2 days, like at least he was nice.

urp URPLE Urple urp urp URP, urp Urp Urple urp URPLE :)

Franelas

The Feline of Aenglaland

NationStates Moderators wrote:DOS cybersexter is DOS.

Some people never learn

The United Socialist Empire of Colonla

CHERN0BYL 2 wrote:fun fact: this morning my bus driver said that we should "appreciate her" because she was faster than the bus driver that took us to school the last 2 days, like at least he was nice.

You really should, she seems like a nice lady :D

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple urp.

Anyone wanna call an ambulance? To take this man to the mental hospital?

The Great Freed United Republic of Filibustra

Aenglaland wrote:Some people never learn

Yeah, right... Also, that's my first time seeing
NS moderators write on chat.

The The Leninist Siberian SSR of Acara Shura

Flers-Douai wrote:Urple urp.

u r p l e .

Kyev federation

The Scorched Earth of CHERN0BYL 2

Colonla wrote:You really should, she seems like a nice lady :D

all she does is speed, almost breaking kids necks on windows, all that with NO SEATBELTS

The The Leninist Siberian SSR of Acara Shura

Kyev federation wrote:Urple?

U r p l e .

Flers-Douai

The Holy Black Dragon of Ardonii

Ardonii is ranked 112,954th in the world and 6,450th in The North Pacific for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, scoring 154.76 on the Clooney Contribution Index.

Aerilia, Pinguioris, Colonla, Acara Shura, and 3 othersFilibustra, Foxiland, and Franelas

«12. . .83,23183,23283,23383,23483,23583,23683,237. . .85,95185,952»