NATION

PASSWORD

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .44,26844,26944,27044,27144,27244,27344,274. . .45,46745,468»
Messages

The Dictatorship of Theocracy of Isobania

Greater Saint-Paul wrote:Ya need help on that war? I’ll join with the casus belli of ending slavery

Thanks for the help but-
1) I have to wait for him to straighten out his military because he didn’t follow the proper algorithm

2) I can’t guarantee much land as this is an imperialist endeavor and want as much land as possible, though you might get some

The Democratic Republic of Libertandonien

Marasume wrote:Kek.
"Mostly classical music, or operas."

Among other things, I also play national anthem and classic.
What is your favorite color?

The Monarchical Empire of Greater Saint-Paul

Theocracy of Isobania wrote:Thanks for the help but-
1) I have to wait for him to straighten out his military because he didn’t follow the proper algorithm

2) I can’t guarantee much land as this is an imperialist endeavor and want as much land as possible, though you might get some

1) aight let’s wait
2) as long as I get a considerable amount of land for the help, fine by me (Also, I can’t really show you how much land I want so if you could send me what you are planning it would be appreciated)

The Dictatorship of Theocracy of Isobania

Greater Saint-Paul wrote:1) aight let’s wait
2) as long as I get a considerable amount of land for the help, fine by me (Also, I can’t really show you how much land I want so if you could send me what you are planning it would be appreciated)

I’ll play it by ear and once he starts the war we can work it out. *cough*[nation]United Confederate States*cough*

The Greater Eraverian Union of Eraver

Friently wrote:Dont quote or respond to spammers please

oh....

The Sovétskiy Práporshchik of Eripolis

Friently wrote:Eripolisi know you're here, you just posted a factbook.

Which by the way is metagaming as you cant know about operation elthais existence

Right, the factbook will be updated accordingly.

The Monarchical Empire of Greater Saint-Paul

Theocracy of Isobania wrote:I’ll play it by ear and once he starts the war we can work it out. *cough*[nation][nation]United Confederate States[/nation
]*cough*

Fair enough

Post by Friently suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

The ✠ Grand Empire ✠ of Friently

Theocracy of Isobania wrote:Thanks for the help but-
1) I have to wait for him to straighten out his military because he didn’t follow the proper algorithm

2) I can’t guarantee much land as this is an imperialist endeavor and want as much land as possible, though you might get some

🤔

The ✠ Grand Empire ✠ of Friently

Eripolis wrote:Right, the factbpok will be updated accordingly.

There have been other posts by me mentioning you

The Monarchical Empire of Greater Saint-Paul

Friently wrote:🤔

What did you think of my new national history? It’s a wip, but half of it is done

The Sovétskiy Práporshchik of Eripolis

Friently wrote:There have been other posts by me mentioning you

How many more?

The Dictatorship of Theocracy of Isobania

Friently wrote:🤔

What questions do you have?

The Sovétskiy Práporshchik of Eripolis

Radicaster wrote:he tried to void the ultimatum but vapia voided his void

Exactly!

The ✠ Grand Empire ✠ of Friently

Greater Saint-Paul wrote:What did you think of my new national history? It’s a wip, but half of it is done

Its pretty decent, though a bit too much like my history for my taste but i ofcourse dont own the apocalypse backstory so you do you.

Post by The Swiss-German Union suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

The Confederacy of The Swiss-German Union

Libertandonien wrote:Among other things, I also play national anthem and classic.
What is your favorite color?

D I A R R H E A G R E E N

The ✠ Grand Empire ✠ of Friently

Eripolis wrote:How many more?

2 or smt, just check through your notification for things said by me

Post by Libertandonien suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

The Democratic Republic of Libertandonien

The Swiss-German Union wrote:D I A R R H E A G R E E N

Please,do not write in capital letters.

The Holy Jolly Christmas Yellow of Hong Kong Empire

Tommatito wrote:Controversial...?
No, you're wrong

Some people rate him as one of the best presidents, others rate him as one of the worst.

The Sovétskiy Práporshchik of Eripolis

Not in response to any previous posts

The civilian populace are beginning to realize that the war is lost. It wouldn't matter how many supplies Snoodum sent, Eripolis was done for. Many had already began to mourn the civil liberties they would soon lose.

Post by The Swiss-German Union suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

The Confederacy of The Swiss-German Union

[quote=libertandonien;35169246]Please,do not write in capital letters.[/quote

d i a r r h e a g r e e n

The great dragonspyre

before I send my astronauts to space, is there any law regarding what planets I can go to?

The Democratic Republic of Libertandonien

The Swiss-German Union wrote:[quote=libertandonien;35169246]Please,do not write in capital letters.[/quote

d i a r r h e a g r e e n

Schon besser
Much better

The Holy Jolly Christmas Yellow of Hong Kong Empire

The great dragonspyre wrote:before I send my astronauts to space, is there any law regarding what planets I can go to?

The Heliosystem


The Heliosystem is the solar system Strangereal and its moon are located in, for thousands of years now mankind has looked on towards the heavens from the planets face. Yet only recently have its inhabitants managed to leave behind its powerful gravitational pull to land on the surface of the moon.



The Sun

The sun is the center of the Heliosystem and the star that all of its planets orbit. It is a massive ball of fire millions of degrees hot, warming and lighting many of the planets in the Heliosystem

-

IX

IX is the closest planet to the sun and circles around it in a mere 80 days, due to its proximity to the sun its surface is always scorched by its heat, its surface covered in vulcanos and lava and no life could possibly exist on it.

-

Caladan

Caladan is the second closest planet to the sun and circles it in 220 days, billions of years in the past Caladan was as close to Strangereal as the moon is today, and as such for centuries scientists thought it to be a second Strangereal, protected from the sun by its clouds. But in recent years images by satellites and a rover landing by the IBSA confirmed that despite its closer proximity to the sun it is a freezing cold and toxic environment unsuitable for life of any kind.

-

font=georgia]Strangereal and the Moon[/font]

Strangereal is the third planet from the sun as well as the homeplanet of all known intelligent life in the Heliosystem, it is the birthplace of Man, Neko, Syca, Lotion and many more species living on its surface, it has a plethora of climates and takes 365 days to orbit around the sun.

-

font=georgia]Arrakis and Richesse[/font]

Arrakis is the fourth planet from the sun and the closest planet to Strangereal, it orbits the Sun in 530 days. Its surface is covered completely in sand with a total lack of water, due to its low atmosphere the days are scorching hot as the nights are freezing cold. Several years back an expedition by the IBSA to Arrakis confirmed the presence of life, massive sand worms stalk the dunes, how or why has not been discovered as the expedition members had to leave very quickly due to an error in one of the spacesuits, however more expeditions are planned for the future. It has one moon, Richesse, which is covered in ice according to satellite images and is slightly larger than Strangereals moon.

-

font=georgia]Joviana and its moons[/font]

Joviana is the fifth planet from the sun and the largest in the Heliosystem, however there are debates on whether or not to classify Joviana as a planet due to it being a gas giant instead of a solid planet. Joviana has four moons, Titania, Urupa, AO and Janimade. Interestingly enough Titania and Urupa are located on nearly the same distance from Joviana albeit on different levels, both orbiting at roughly the same speed, 180 days, with Joviana itself orbiting around the sun in over 13 years.
Janimade and AO are the two outer moons of Joviana, orbiting the giant in 340 and 310 days respectively.

a


Read factbook

The Confederacy of The Swiss-German Union

Libertandonien wrote:Schon besser
Much better

Buch metter

The great dragonspyre

Hong Kong Empire wrote:
The Heliosystem


The Heliosystem is the solar system Strangereal and its moon are located in, for thousands of years now mankind has looked on towards the heavens from the planets face. Yet only recently have its inhabitants managed to leave behind its powerful gravitational pull to land on the surface of the moon.



The Sun

The sun is the center of the Heliosystem and the star that all of its planets orbit. It is a massive ball of fire millions of degrees hot, warming and lighting many of the planets in the Heliosystem

-

IX

IX is the closest planet to the sun and circles around it in a mere 80 days, due to its proximity to the sun its surface is always scorched by its heat, its surface covered in vulcanos and lava and no life could possibly exist on it.

-

Caladan

Caladan is the second closest planet to the sun and circles it in 220 days, billions of years in the past Caladan was as close to Strangereal as the moon is today, and as such for centuries scientists thought it to be a second Strangereal, protected from the sun by its clouds. But in recent years images by satellites and a rover landing by the IBSA confirmed that despite its closer proximity to the sun it is a freezing cold and toxic environment unsuitable for life of any kind.

-

font=georgia]Strangereal and the Moon[/font]

Strangereal is the third planet from the sun as well as the homeplanet of all known intelligent life in the Heliosystem, it is the birthplace of Man, Neko, Syca, Lotion and many more species living on its surface, it has a plethora of climates and takes 365 days to orbit around the sun.

-

font=georgia]Arrakis and Richesse[/font]

Arrakis is the fourth planet from the sun and the closest planet to Strangereal, it orbits the Sun in 530 days. Its surface is covered completely in sand with a total lack of water, due to its low atmosphere the days are scorching hot as the nights are freezing cold. Several years back an expedition by the IBSA to Arrakis confirmed the presence of life, massive sand worms stalk the dunes, how or why has not been discovered as the expedition members had to leave very quickly due to an error in one of the spacesuits, however more expeditions are planned for the future. It has one moon, Richesse, which is covered in ice according to satellite images and is slightly larger than Strangereals moon.

-

font=georgia]Joviana and its moons[/font]

Joviana is the fifth planet from the sun and the largest in the Heliosystem, however there are debates on whether or not to classify Joviana as a planet due to it being a gas giant instead of a solid planet. Joviana has four moons, Titania, Urupa, AO and Janimade. Interestingly enough Titania and Urupa are located on nearly the same distance from Joviana albeit on different levels, both orbiting at roughly the same speed, 180 days, with Joviana itself orbiting around the sun in over 13 years.
Janimade and AO are the two outer moons of Joviana, orbiting the giant in 340 and 310 days respectively.

a


Read factbook

I choose Arrakis as my destination

«12. . .44,26844,26944,27044,27144,27244,27344,274. . .45,46745,468»