WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Lemon 1
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, Meat, Seblaria, The Illuminati, Hollow Point, Bharat, OmniOne, Zentari, Groovy, Fredonia, Calanea, Echo, Dream Land, Montrandecs Neighbours, Greater Catopia, and 12 others.Warschauer Pakt, The Western Colonies, Randovia, Codex Ylvus, The Alliance of North American Nations, Vexil, The Music Box, Pangurstan, Mid Atlantic Quarantine, Plum Island, MilitaryWorld, and Alnobia.
The lemon hub contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The lemon hub
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The lemon hub is ranked 9,634th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Lemons of WormsArmageddon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“citroenkoekjes”|
|2.||The Republic of Xex||Moralistic Democracy||“are we cool yet?”|
|3.||The Republic of Lemon 99||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Mission Accomplished”|
- : Embassy established between The lemon hub and Alnobia.
- : The Republic of BEFORE SWITCHING SIDES VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Lemon 1 agreed to construct embassies with Alnobia.
- : The Easter Egg Hunting Nation of Hfhbsd of the region Alnobia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The lemonade stand and The lemon hub.
- : The Socialist Republic of Pangurstan of the region Greater Catopia cancelled the closure of its embassy in The lemon hub.
- : The Incorporated States of TrollologistOG of the region Greater Catopia ordered the closure of its embassy in The lemon hub.
- : The Principality of House 92 ceased to exist.
- : The Lemons of WormsArmageddon arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Slightly Paranoid Glass of Elite leomonade of the region Mid Atlantic Quarantine cancelled the closure of its embassy in The lemon hub.
The lemon hub Regional Message Board
Hello everyone! With the new election year and April Fools Day, it's time for a new WA Secretary-General election! By now you probably know what I'm here for: asking you to vote for me for Sec-General.
Why you should vote Hfhbsd for WA Secretary-General
Also, check out this really bad campaign meme:
So, be like Bill and vote Hfhbsd for WA Sec-General!
PS Bill can be found here:
Would you look at that... This puppet theatre withers away.
Who said that?
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Looks like TBH have failed Again...
u guys safe mate
**sends over a bottle of bubbly and a cheese board full of imported cheese and crackers**