WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Retired Founder Nation of Adawn
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Featured, Game Player, Independent, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, and 10 others.Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Password, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.
The League of Conservative Nations contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The League of Conservative Nations
The following governments spend the greatest amounts on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment.
As a region, The League of Conservative Nations is ranked 17,865th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Serene State of Quebecshire II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Telegram me on Quebecshire if you need something”|
|2.||The ''e'' of Spode SEO Specialist 111||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Monitoring the League”|
|3.||The Retired Founder Nation of Adawn||Moralistic Democracy||“Contact Quebecshire”|
- : The Worse Years Past of The Conservative States of New America departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Retired Founder Nation of Adawn password-protected the region.
- : The Worse Years Past of The Conservative States of New America arrived from Smol Bean Paradise.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire removed regional password protection.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire II password-protected the region.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire II arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire II removed regional password protection.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire II departed this region for The Mystical Council.
- : The Serene State of Quebecshire rejected Guinea Kiribati's request for regional embassies.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
The League of Conservative Nations Regional Message Board
Doin' pretty well, hbu
Good. What did you eat today?
I know! There's no triple posts for a lizard to eat here :ccccc
want me to fix that?