NATION

PASSWORD

Election 2020: Kuriko 21.4%, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls 19.2%, McMasterdonia 8.5%, Caelapes 7.9%, Jocospor 6.5%, The Bigtopia 4.6%, Valentine Z 4.3%, Giovanniland 2.3%, The Salaxalans 2.2%, Auralia 2.0%, Dekks 1.5%

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .38,84438,84538,84638,84738,84838,84938,850. . .39,52239,523»
Messages

The Rageist Government of Rage Mage

Slagenseter Forn wrote:*Fortunately for me, I had previously drenched my driveway in vegetable oil*

He’s surfing up it.

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Rage Mage wrote:“Greetings! My phone just broke down on me. Guess this is what happens when you don’t upgrade!” the man laughs. The story he’d been given made him seem like an idiot. Yet he still played with it. “Is there a phone I’m able to use here? I have to make a really urgent call.” he makes sure the receptionist sees the Ragean coat of arms on his cufflinks. He was told to show his Ragean identity subtly if the person he talked with was informed of his intentions.

The receptionist nods, handing over a phone to him and informed about his intentions.

The New Order of Slagenseter Forn

Rage Mage wrote:He’s surfing up it.

*Fortunately for me, the sweet smell of the vegetable oil had already attracted some visitors*

The United States of The Remnant of the Enclave

The Islamic Republic of Western Pakistan

This account is slowly turning from a role-play to a simple social media account indifferent to those on Twitter or Facebook.

The FBI of Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich

The Holy Empire of Cute Baby Yoda

heard rumors of emu and hyena alliance or something when i was ghosting

The Community of Catistania

The Holy Empire of Cute Baby Yoda

Catistania wrote:Cats

yes cat are cute but baby Yoda's are cuter

The United States of The Remnant of the Enclave

Cute Baby Yoda wrote:yes cat are cute but baby Yoda's are cuter

I once heard a mutie say that centaurs are better then both.

The People's Republic of Durbur

I’m going to light the torch up

The Rageist Government of Rage Mage

Shavara wrote:The receptionist nods, handing over a phone to him and informed about his intentions.

He smiles. “Thank you very much!” Turning he walks to a secluded and falls the number given to him. He puts the phone to his ear while he waits for the receiver to pick up.

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Rage Mage wrote:He smiles. “Thank you very much!” Turning he walks to a secluded and falls the number given to him. He puts the phone to his ear while he waits for the receiver to pick up.

"Hello?" He picks it up.

The Military Dictatorship of Lanorth

Shavara wrote:I might invade you again.

For a different reason.

What reason?

The Rageist Government of Rage Mage

Shavara wrote:"Hello?" He picks it up.

“I’m here with the information.”

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Lanorth wrote:What reason?

I won't say them.

The Rageist Government of Rage Mage

Shavara wrote:
I won't say them.

If Nonisco and co is invading Lanorth then Imma have a shot at it to!

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Rage Mage wrote:“I’m here with the information.”

"Good, I'll be right there."

The Military Dictatorship of Lanorth

Shavara wrote:
I won't say them.

Because you don't have one.

You aggressive lunatic.

Rage Mage wrote:If Nonisco and co is invading Lanorth then Imma have a shot at it to!

That's Alexandria to you. And you hardly have any justification whatsoever.

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Lanorth wrote:Because you don't have one.

You aggressive lunatic.

I do have a reason, reason I won't say it is because...

There's a word called "secrets".

The Military Dictatorship of Lanorth

Shavara wrote:I do have a reason, reason I won't say it is because...

There's a word called "secrets".

And I have another word.

Democracy

This is what the people want. Invade me, you suppress the wishes of the people. You will become the oppressors.

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Lanorth wrote:And I have another word.

Democracy
.

This is what the people want. Invade me, you suppress the wishes of the people. You will become the oppressors.

If you think I'm going to invade you because of the fascist takeover and your people's choices, you're wrong.

The Military Dictatorship of Lanorth

Shavara wrote:If you think I'm going to invade you because of the fascist takeover and your people's choices, you're wrong.

Then why?

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

The early 2000's were a lawless wasteland.

The Imperial Empire of The Sygarian Regime

Lanorth Hello, Arstotzka.

«12. . .38,84438,84538,84638,84738,84838,84938,850. . .39,52239,523»