NATION

PASSWORD

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .30,88330,88430,88530,88630,88730,88830,889. . .37,35637,357»
Messages

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

United syndicalist states of america wrote:hello can you make me a polandball

I do

I want it to portray the United Syndicalist States of America as the saviour of the workers of Valsora, holding this flag (https://i.redd.it/wjgsraiuo92z.png) amongst the backdrop of the capitalist oppressors of Kampf Empire, Osterreich und Ungarn, Shavara, Marrabuk, Western Pakistan and New Terabithia.

Your forgetting someone

Post self-deleted by Western Pakistan.

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Essi wrote:Essi soon just tosses her book, attempting to toss it onto the table, but misjudges her strength to the throw, as accidentally throws it past the table. She deadpans realizing her mistake.

Ooc: Alright

Shavvy sees Essi mess up by throwing her book past the table. "... Can I help you in that also?"

The United Kingdom of Plazland

United syndicalist states of america wrote:hello can you make me a polandball

I do

I want it to portray the United Syndicalist States of America as the saviour of the workers of Valsora, holding this flag (https://i.redd.it/wjgsraiuo92z.png) amongst the backdrop of the capitalist oppressors of Kampf Empire, Osterreich und Ungarn, Shavara, Marrabuk, Western Pakistan and New Terabithia.

When you're close neighbors, but is ignored

Kingdom of burgandy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9caLLEPN-snaqsEpUQ_OadXCRzTgWPu/view?usp=drivesdk made a meme hope you like it

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Brethren wrote:OH GOD NO

LORD IT'S TIME FOR THE APOCALYPSE OK

You know, I was referencing the shaggy meme, but I now realize how that sounded. It can get worse though.
*greek gods look at Alabama*
BRING IT ON!

The United Confederation of Karatol-Advenra

United syndicalist states of america wrote:hello can you make me a polandball

I do

I want it to portray the United Syndicalist States of America as the saviour of the workers of Valsora, holding this flag (https://i.redd.it/wjgsraiuo92z.png) amongst the backdrop of the capitalist oppressors of Kampf Empire, Osterreich und Ungarn, Shavara, Marrabuk, Western Pakistan and New Terabithia.

Again. Do. You. Wanna. Be invaded in Valsora?

The Great Congregation of Brethren

The Death Syndicate wrote:You know, I was referencing the shaggy meme, but I now realize how that sounded. It can get worse though.
*greek gods look at Alabama*
BRING IT ON!

Kampf Empire I dare you to make this worse.

The Best Mibano of The Angel of Charity

Plazland wrote:When you're close neighbors, but is ignored

I didn't even make it to the list of capitalist oppressors, shame.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Brethren wrote:Kampf Empire I dare you to make this worse.

I have a bad feeling about this

The Union of Essi

Shavara wrote:Shavvy sees Essi mess up by throwing her book past the table. "... Can I help you in that also?"

"..." She stands there in silence, partially because of embarrassment, but also because of shock at the mistake.

The United Kingdom of Plazland

The Angel of Charity wrote:I didn't even make it to the list of capitalist oppressors, shame.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Essi wrote:"..." She stands there in silence, partially because of embarrassment, but also because of shock at the mistake.

"... Guess that means no..." Shavvy slowly and awkwardly continues with her business.

The Great Congregation of Brethren

The Death Syndicate wrote:I have a bad feeling about this

Well, as I've been saying for a while now:

Shavara wrote:"... Guess that means no..." Shavvy slowly and awkwardly continues with her business.

A *snorfle* heralds Bearthren's return to the land of the living.

The Islamic Republic of Western Pakistan

The Death Syndicate wrote: “Why do I here boss music playing?”

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Children in Alabama be like:
Skedadle skedoodle my lung is now a noodle

 help me 

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Brethren wrote:A *snorfle* heralds Bearthren's return to the land of the living.

Shavvy hears the snore of Bearthren.

The Union of Essi

Shavara wrote:"... Guess that means no..." Shavvy slowly and awkwardly continues with her business.

Essi quickly snaps out of the trance like state, and runs past a few tables to get a book, doing a little "Aha!" when she does.

The Angry Autonomous State of The Death Syndicate

Brethren wrote:Well, as I've been saying for a while now:

A *snorfle* heralds Bearthren's return to the land of the living.

Western Pakistan wrote:

What demons have I summoned?

The Great Congregation of Brethren

Shavara wrote:Shavvy hears the snore of Bearthren.

Bearthren scoots over and leans against Shavvy's chair, still seated on the ground. "Any luck? Any pancakes?"

Kingdom of burgandy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--3p320s-uOWJ33a9FNJRIPLgz2UCvah/view?usp=drivesdk just thought I put it here

The San Sierran Republic of Shavara

Essi wrote:Essi quickly snaps out of the trance like state, and runs past a few tables to get a book, doing a little "Aha!" when she does.

She looks at Essi running past few tables and picking a book.

Brethren wrote:Bearthren scoots over and leans against Shavvy's chair, still seated on the ground. "Any luck? Any pancakes?"

Shavvy turns to the leaning Bearthren. "I... guess."

United syndicalist states of america

Brethren wrote:Bearthren scoots over and leans against Shavvy's chair, still seated on the ground. "Any luck? Any pancakes?"

I had someone custom make a syndicalist flag of the TEP

here's the link to it

https://m.imgur.com/lpLaRSO

The Union of Essi

Shavara wrote:She looks at Essi running past few tables and picking a book.

She begins to run back to the table she had chosen, but trips over a suspiciously uncovered wire on the ground. She drops the book as she trips and falls.

The Terreich und Preussen State of New Terabithia

The Angel of Charity wrote:I didn't even make it to the list of capitalist oppressors, shame.

I don't even suppress them -<-

«12. . .30,88330,88430,88530,88630,88730,88830,889. . .37,35637,357»