WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Paradeavenlisian States (elected )
Founder: The Top-notch Nation of Skundi
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Clover Confederation, The Embassy, The Democratic Republic, Dauiland, The NewsStand, Bus Stop, Lardyland, The Sands, The united nations of liberalia, International Debating Area, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, NSDF, democratic union of free states, The North Eastern Federation of States, and 27 others.The Great Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Free Alliance, Hollow Point, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, Universal Pact, Federation of Conservative Nations, Change, The Wolf Clan, Thaecia, Laraniem, The Democratic Union, DRF Regional Court, Greater Middle East, Commonwealth of Geopolitics, Paris Agreement, Zentari, Environmental Protection Council, The Blue Ridge Coalition, India, NationStates Recruitment Centre, Bharat, Union of Independent Regions, Singapore, Republic Of Thanos, Birmingham, and Tranquility.
Tags: Capitalist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, International Federalist, Medium, Neutral, Regional Government, and 6 others.Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Social, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Democratic Republic of Freedom
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Democratic Republic of Freedom is ranked 5,907th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Top-notch Nation of Skundi||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If life gives you lemons, then life isnít very generous”|
|2.||The Call Me ZweiPreu of Zweites Preussen||New York Times Democracy||“PreuŖen uber alles!”|
|3.||The Non-Communist Free Union of The Co-Prosperity-Sphere||Corporate Bordello||“It's not pedophilia, it's ephebophilia.”|
|4.||The Free Land of Wynszko||Capitalist Paradise||“Pride and Free”|
|5.||The Seventh Republic of Benjamin Mark II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedoms Shall Be Held Sacred”|
|6.||The United States of Tylit||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Makes Freedom”|
|7.||The Colony of Central Coast New South Wales||Corporate Police State||“For a brighter future”|
|8.||The Wild Investment Corporation of Cervelat||Anarchy||“Contented with little yet wishing for more.”|
|9.||The Colony of Stolkish Embassy in the DRF||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Servite et Perplurima”|
|10.||The United States of A good spot||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Socks count as clothing”|
Last poll: “General Election ”
- : The Protectorate of The Late Late Climate Debate Founder of the region The Late Late Climate Debate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Five Cities updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United States of A good spot arrived from Osiris.
- : The Community of United Individuals of Anaria arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Canadian Republic and The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The Top-notch Nation of Skundi appointed The Call Me ZweiPreu of Zweites Preussen as Head of Recruitment with authority over Appearance and Communications in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The Top-notch Nation of Skundi appointed The Turtlezogian Cult of Abbots as Environmental Secretary with authority over Appearance and Communications in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The Top-notch Nation of Skundi appointed The Republic of Five Cities as Home Secretary with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The Top-notch Nation of Skundi appointed The Protectorate of The Excalian-Freedonian Puppet as Foreign Secretary with authority over Appearance, Embassies, and Polls in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
- : The Top-notch Nation of Skundi appointed The Never Ending Beach Front of Doctor Zoidberg as Deputy Prime Minister with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Democratic Republic of Freedom.
The Democratic Republic of Freedom Regional Message Board
Iím going to delegate this responsibility to the PM, if thatís ok
Well you have to go to NSIndex and look up the issue first. In the infobox there is a link to something called "Trotterdam." Trotterdam is like a glorified spreadsheet that displays the change that can occur.
As you'll find out as you look at that website, it turns out that issues can change nations' statistics at random. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TL;DR Matro was right.
I thought I did, but thank you anyway