NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .18,95618,95718,95818,95918,96018,96118,962. . .19,18919,190»
Messages

The Allied States of Ferderna

Liberza wrote:If we give minorities privilege over everyone else, donít you think that ruins the point of equality in the first place? Itís either everyone gets equal rights with ordinary people or everyone gets privileges as well. Either way, I donít think sexual minorities should be taken as far as getting privileges that others donít because of their sexuality, since once again, that ruins the whole point of actual equality in the first place. If we give them equal rights with ordinary people they can still be happy whilst ordinaries donít have to be put down in favor of sexual minorities.

People freedom China wrote:Sexual orientation should not be a sign of distinction between people.There should not be any gaps in the enjoyment of rights.Because the gap in the enjoyment of rights brings new inequities.You are a Chinese, you should be aware of the unequal distribution of the right to education in different regions,and what it means to be too inclined to the policy of minorities and foreigners.But there is a premise that,the government and the main population did not begin to stigmatize and "witch hunts" of the LGBT population ".

Both of you are right for different reasons. Equal rights means ACTUAL equal rights, no affirmative action bullshit. Everyone should have equal everything as communist writers imagined a post scarcity world would be like. Second off, ABSOLUTELY BASED. Even if i'm a staunch believer in gender abolitionism, I still think that during the in-between period of postgenderism that sexual orientation or attraction should NOT be any sort of factor in play of someone's identity unless they want it to be, pretty much just like race.

Jishuin wrote:Do you think that sexual minorities should be given privileges, or should they have equal rights with ordinary people and ensure that they will not be discriminated against?

To be completely honest, privileges based on factors of yourself that you can't control seems extremely stupid to me. And yes, I do see orientation and attraction as something you can't control. It just comes naturally to you that you realize that you are on the LGBTQ+ spectrum.
And before you say, I don't think that this logic fully applies to things like race or ethnicity.
1: I think race and ethnicity are stupid categorizations too. Race abolitionist all the way.
2: These minorities should not be ignored, but the culture of the area needs to change to accommodate these peoples. These can be done in different ways depending on how staunch the culture is, but my views are that mass re-education and new generation education are the best way to facilitate these changes.
Anyways, I think the latter that Jushuin wrote is true for me.

The People's Republic of Jishuin

People freedom China wrote:Sexual orientation should not be a sign of distinction between people.There should not be any gaps in the enjoyment of rights.Because the gap in the enjoyment of rights brings new inequities.You are a Chinese, you should be aware of the unequal distribution of the right to education in different regions,and what it means to be too inclined to the policy of minorities and foreigners.But there is a premise that,the government and the main population did not begin to stigmatize and "witch hunts" of the LGBT population ".

I know, this is a question I'm asking from a western perspective, I'm just curious how they view these issues.

The Socialist Magic Federation of Tastiana

Jishuin wrote:Sorry, I may not understand the meaning of the word

I believe that you've already got it XD

The Free Soviet Tribal Councils of Krajzovda

Jishuin wrote:Do you think that sexual minorities should be given privileges, or should they have equal rights with ordinary people and ensure that they will not be discriminated against?

I'll entertain this even though I don't believe the people you're speaking on even desire or demand privileges. LGBTQ+ people should obviously be granted equal rights and a society that isn't hostile to them. This also is nonnegotiable in my opinion, and any western revolutionary movement that doesn't do the bare minimum of treating their fellow human beings as equals and as humans is not really revolutionary.

The Allied States of Ferderna

Krajzovda wrote:I'll entertain this even though I don't believe the people you're speaking on even desire or demand privileges. LGBTQ+ people should obviously be granted equal rights and a society that isn't hostile to them. This also is nonnegotiable in my opinion, and any western revolutionary movement that doesn't do the bare minimum of treating their fellow human beings as equals and as humans is not really revolutionary.

Honestly, this point is ultra-based. Communism itself is built on the principle of TRUE equality, so have everyone be TRULY equal.
I just think that Marx didn't go far enough on gender, as I think that gender itself is oppressive and just another form of class in society. Abolish it is what I say.

The People's Republic of Jishuin

Tastiana wrote:I believe that you've already got it XD

Yes, I went online and looked it up.

The Free Soviet Tribal Councils of Krajzovda

Ferderna wrote:Honestly, this point is ultra-based. Communism itself is built on the principle of TRUE equality, so have everyone be TRULY equal.
I just think that Marx didn't go far enough on gender, as I think that gender itself is oppressive and just another form of class in society. Abolish it is what I say.

I think that, while transgender people obviously still existed in the 1800s (since it's not like they just appeared out of nowhere like reactionaries like to pretend), trans issues weren't necessarily at as much of the forefront as it is today. I could be wrong though as I'm not too educated on the subject.

The Allied States of Ferderna

Krajzovda wrote:I think that, while transgender people obviously still existed in the 1800s (since it's not like they just appeared out of nowhere like reactionaries like to pretend), trans issues weren't necessarily at as much of the forefront as it is today. I could be wrong though as I'm not too educated on the subject.

Caeneus, Iphis, Leucippus, Mestra, Siproites, and Tiresias were trans. (NSFW content warning, this is greek mythos after all)

The Free Soviet Tribal Councils of Krajzovda

Ferderna wrote:Caeneus, Iphis, Leucippus, Mestra, Siproites, and Tiresias were trans. (NSFW content warning, this is greek mythos after all)

Right, I'm not saying there weren't trans people, I'm just saying that maybe it wasn't as commonly talked about as gay, lesbian, or bi issues and that Marx simply didn't have a formulated opinion on them. Again though I could easily be wrong on this.

The Allied States of Ferderna

Krajzovda wrote:Right, I'm not saying there weren't trans people, I'm just saying that maybe it wasn't as commonly talked about as gay, lesbian, or bi issues and that Marx simply didn't have a formulated opinion on them. Again though I could easily be wrong on this.

In all the Marxist theory that I have read (which isn't a lot), I haven't really seen a lot of trans issues popping up. Then again, in the 50s and such there was widespread phobia of the general LGBTQ community, so it's really up in the air. Neither of us are professionals at this.

The People's Republic of Jishuin

I think this is a means of differentiation to create opposition and hinder the unity of the proletariat. Because in socialism these discriminations will be eliminated. I think it is a united front that should unite all anti-capitalist and anti-feudalism, but the discrimination and contradictions created by capitalism make it impossible for people to unite.

Donotcomehere

Donotcomehere

Hello!

The Grand Commune of Eleutherya

UFROE wrote:

Following the attack on Freiheitsstadt, massive arrests UFROE and dominions of the Confederacy were carried out in which members of the Black Foot, who had been placed on a domestic terrorist watch list, were taken in by UFROEian law enforcement. 60 billion Lowes worth of construction materials were sent to Liberza along with workers and engineers, while another 20 billion Lowes worth of humanitarian aid were sent. A small base of operations of the Black Foot in Saudi Arabia was also struck and destroyed. Further aid is underway, as the Ministry of Defence prepares troops for possible combat operations.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Regarding the move of Blocvision to Cestin, the UFROEian singers began practicing as soon as they arrived in their hotel rooms. The twins Jako and Yako along with their song "Bro Hugs" had been chosen by popular vote of the population after the voting was held by the UBA, UFROEian Broadcasting Agency, in which they gained 93% of the 357 million votes.

After the UFROEian actions against the terrorists, the Eleutheryan People's Special Attack Forces send two squadrons of patrolling in the region's of Saudi Arabia where the terroristic quarters were spotted to be. The squadrons are highly trained and equipped with laser drones, as well as almost indestructible attack helicopters, but the enemies seem to have been equipped by the overly armed capitalistic, imperialistic empire of Hamerika.

The Republic of People freedom China

Jishuin wrote:I know, this is a question I'm asking from a western perspective, I'm just curious how they view these issues.

I think it's better for you to ask non-leftists.

Donotcomehere

Donotcomehere

Jishuin wrote:I know, this is a question I'm asking from a western perspective, I'm just curious how they view these issues.

I have a lot of collegues in the UK who are very conservative, and they believe giving people equal rights would mean that they get privileges, and don't seem to know the difference between equal opportunity and extra privilege.

The Socialist Republic of Phinxia

Just made a Phinxian pride flag what do you guys think (itís a little rushed Iíll brush it up if I need to)

Donotcomehere

Phinxia wrote:Just made a Phinxian pride flag what do you guys think (itís a little rushed Iíll brush it up if I need to)

I think you should make the stripes on the embelm pride as well.

The Federal Communes of Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch

Could someone please help me make a European pride flag to celebrate?

The Mediterranean Republic of Vulbania

Jishuin wrote:Do you think that sexual minorities should be given privileges, or should they have equal rights with ordinary people and ensure that they will not be discriminated against?

In the west well.... it depends on the country but sexual minorities are more often discriminated against than treated equally, and even less, given privileges.

The Workers And Peasants Union of The Antarian Commonwealth

Jishuin wrote:Do you think that sexual minorities should be given privileges, or should they have equal rights with ordinary people and ensure that they will not be discriminated against?

Honestly, From personal experience I think we should have equal rights, even better be treated Like ordinary people. In Poland this thing is a huge problem because our government of PiS is a discriminatory tyranny by majority. I'm personally a Bisexual person, though I have, Like 2 gay friends and 3 transsexuals, and they would pretty much say the same.

The People's Socialist Republic of Bamana

The Antarian Commonwealth wrote:Honestly, From personal experience I think we should have equal rights, even better be treated Like ordinary people. In Poland this thing is a huge problem because our government of PiS is a discriminatory tyranny by majority. I'm personally a Bisexual person, though I have, Like 2 gay friends and 3 transsexuals, and they would pretty much say the same.

It is sad to see Leftists voting PiS because of being blinded by economic leftist (?) policies and euroscepticism.

Donotcomehere and The Antarian Commonwealth

The Workers And Peasants Union of The Antarian Commonwealth

Bamana wrote:It is sad to see Leftists voting PiS because of being blinded by economic leftist (?) policies and euroscepticism.

I mean, Not much of Us fall for It, mainly because Poland Has Been indoctrinated by all governments against the left. We actually have 3 socialist Parties, some older some younger, but all have one thing in common, there's 10% of Poland in us, and the number is growing.
PiS in our opinion is basically right-leaning populism, Not many economic leftists vote for them.
And no, I don't vote for them. (I mean for PiS, I vote for the Alliance of Democratic Left, SLD
A propos, in Poland we have only a so called "Lesser evil" the liberal PO, for which most leftists vote. (For whatever reason, I don't know why actually.
(Edit: PO, Platforma Obywatelska, the Civic platform

The People's Republic of Jishuin

The Antarian Commonwealth wrote:I mean, Not much of Us fall for It, mainly because Poland Has Been indoctrinated by all governments against the left. We actually have 3 socialist Parties, some older some younger, but all have one thing in common, there's 10% of Poland in us, and the number is growing.
PiS in our opinion is basically right-leaning populism, Not many economic leftists vote for them.
And no, I don't vote for them. (I mean for PiS, I vote for the Alliance of Democratic Left, SLD
A propos, in Poland we have only a so called "Lesser evil" the liberal PO, for which most leftists vote. (For whatever reason, I don't know why actually.
(Edit: PO, Platforma Obywatelska, the Civic platform

Sadly, I think the left in most countries has only come to power by revolution. Because the so-called "elected government" has developed into a puppet of a few people.

Donotcomehere and The Antarian Commonwealth

The Commonwealth of Capitalistic auropa

Donotcomehere

Jishuin wrote:Sadly, I think the left in most countries has only come to power by revolution. Because the so-called "elected government" has developed into a puppet of a few people.

Elected governments are usually bent into subversion by the aristocrats who run the elections, and at the end all must kneel to them. Revolutions have no such influence and can truly represent the people. The Mensheviks in Russia tried to represent the working class through democratic election, but turned into the puppets of the Trudoviks and the Tsar.

«12. . .18,95618,95718,95818,95918,96018,96118,962. . .19,18919,190»